• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita Screenshots | OS Level Captures

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
A foreword from Yoshida

CZhzZ.png

THANK YOU ERMAC and Wario and Shu!

###HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS IN GAME###

PRESS START AND THE PS BUTTON SIMULTANEOUSLY

LIMIT POSTS TO 4 PICS PER.

fdYXS.jpg

Ag0qEL1CEAAO-Ve.jpg:large

Ag0qZ_gCIAEOc2X.jpg:large

Some games may block this feature at developers discretion due to possible spoilers. Not sure how this will hold in future games but I will change this section if something changes.

Don't spam 10 pics in one post. 3 native resolution shots plus hotlinks per post. If need be, make multiple posts as in the PC screenshot thread.

You may also post scaled down shots to show how games will look like in relation to the Vita's screen size.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Our very own Wario64 was pwned by Yoshida on this very issue:

CZhzZ.png

fernoca

Here's hoping that the lack of pictures at the moment of this reply, is because people are in awe and shock playing the games.

But pictures of title screens? (aside Hot Shots Golf)...I can't fap to that (and neither to anime girls). :|

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Can you take a pic of a game that posts to flickr and facebook and tweetdeck and the zynga all at once

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
You are going to have some screenshots in your screenshot thread, right?

Well, yes. THat's why I made this. It will hopefully serve us for a long time. Cool feature and a way to show off the visuals or just show off that some of us have it :O

speaking of which. Are reviews out yet?

Does uncharted have mp? And how long is the campaign? I fear it's gonna be 3-5 hours like GoW psp =/

Takao

Banned
speaking of which. Are reviews out yet?

Does uncharted have mp? And how long is the campaign? I fear it's gonna be 3-5 hours like GoW psp =/

No reviews from Famitsu this week. Uncharted: GA doesn't have multiplayer - at least in the Japanese build. The story mode is supposedly around 10 hours in length.

Top Bottom