• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Yep, this was probably the best CMC episode ever!

Sweetie song? Awesome! Funny GIF potential? Yep!

I'm surprised no one's made a joke about the Doctor being "splashy".

Also Ahoy delivers on the GIFs!

OMG New Upcoming Episode Summary

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/episode-announcement-its-about-time.html

TIME TRAVEL!!!!!

If they were going to give the Doctor Whooves fans a nod, this would be it. I also find it funny that this title is shared with a Phineas and Ferb episode which have had Doctor Who references in their titles (Don't Even Blink and Are You My Mummy?)

Also Tara Strong tweeted about being part of an MLP parody sketch on MADTV this monday
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/mad-tv-pony-parody-happening-on-monday.html

blamite

OMG New Upcoming Episode Summary

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/episode-announcement-its-about-time.html

TIME TRAVEL!!!!!

If they were going to give the Doctor Whooves fans a nod, this would be it. I also find it funny that this title is shared with a Phineas and Ferb episode which have had Doctor Who references in their titles (Don't Even Blink and Are You My Mummy?)
Oh god.
Crazy Twilight and time travel? This is going to be good.

Tizoc

Holy snaps @ upcoming ep. synopsis
Doctor Whooves better be in it, although I expect a small role like Derpy's from the recent AJ ep.
Someone should tweet/inform Matt Smith of the 11th Doctor Whooves =P

Wait, a
time travel
episode? MLP jumping the shark confirmed its over guys lets wrap it up now

Okay, okay, so not really. I just hope they do it well, since time travel episodes can be easy to do rather poorly. But then, some of the best, say, Star Trek episodes are time travel ones. "City on the Edge of Forever", Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, "Cause and Effect", "Time's Arrow", "All Good Things...", Star Trek: First Contact... Actually, Star Trek handled time travel remarkably well, didn't it?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
it'd be funny if they went far enough back in time that they ended up in a previous gen's universe. :p

spike would have to be there for a 'what the hell' moment.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The fan-voted marathon is going on right now leading up to the "new" episode (damn iTunes).

The results so far:
9. Hearth's Warming Eve
8. Feeling Pinkie Keen (really?)
7. Lesson Zero
6. Party of One
5. May the Best Pet Win
4. Suited for Success

And #2 is "Green Isn't Your Color". You may notice they indirectly tell you what the next episode in the list at the end of the first commercial break for each episode.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The fan-voted marathon is going on right now leading up to the "new" episode (damn iTunes).

The results so far:
9. Hearth's Warming Eve
8. Feeling Pinkie Keen (really?)
7. Lesson Zero
6. Party of One
5. May the Best Pet Win

4. Suited for Success

All is right with the world.

Violet_0

Banned
Feeling Pinkie Keen? May the Best Pet Win? LESSON ZERO?

Return of Harmony, please save that list. > : (

I don't know, Feeling Pinkie Keen is decent and the others are among the best episodes?

not that I have anything against Return of Harmony, the two-parter is great.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And so the results are:

9. Hearth's Warming Eve
8. Feeling Pinkie Keen
7. Lesson Zero
6. Party of One
5. May the Best Pet Win
4. Suited for Success
3. The Best Night Ever
2. Green Isn't Your Color
1. Luna Eclipsed

UberTag

Sweetie Belle cracks me up whenever she has the spotlight. She's mastered the art of being both adorable and rambunctious simultaneously.

If I were to rank ponies today, she'd be duking it out with Twilight for 3rd (behind Rarity and Fluttershy) and would stand a better than decent chance of winning that duel.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Sweetie Belle cracks me up whenever she has the spotlight. She's mastered the art of being both adorable and rambunctious simultaneously.

If I were to rank ponies today, she'd be duking it out with Twilight for 3rd (behind Rarity and Fluttershy) and would stand a better than decent chance of winning that duel.

she really was amazing in the most recent episode. should have know, she's rarity's sister after all.

in my case she'd be behind rarity/twilight though. :p

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
13Yyy.png

Sciz

The moral was delivered with all the bluntness of an anvil to the head, but besides that, solid episode all around. Especially for one where the only appearance from a main cast member lasted less than a minute.

Also, some animator paid more attention to detail than he needed to in the opening shot:

mlpcameosgcjay.png

And this would be adorable:

cheerileeponyofsteelymjpm.png

if it weren't for the nail.

I have never missed animated avatars more than I do right now

wish they were allowed again =/

anyway new ep was good, it was odd hear BigMac speak other then then Yeeeep, and nope.
\
The moral was delivered with all the bluntness of an anvil to the head, but besides that, solid episode all around. Especially for one where the only appearance from a main cast member lasted less than a minute.

Also, some animator paid more attention to detail than he needed to in the opening shot:

mlpcameosgcjay.png

didn't notice that till you pointed it out.

Tizoc

mlpcameosgcjay.png

And this would be adorable:

cheerileeponyofsteelymjpm.png

if it weren't for the nail.

tHERE Was a nail? I thought it was just a sticker on the back?

Top Bottom