• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me find an old youtube GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jme

I think I originally saw it via GAF but I can't be sure. I first watched it ~5-6 years ago.
It was a sci-fi movie filmed/edited/starring only 1 guy, alone, in his house. The movie was split up amongst a lot of parts, on his youtube account, along with a lot of vlogs from him also.
He played all the parts, and filmed most of it in his bedroom I think. Please help me find this internet gem again!

Jme

I'm thinking Marble Hornets..

I just looked this up and I don't even...

No, that's not it. Also it has more than 1 person in it.

What I'm looking for is basically a forever alone type of guy, who made a Star Trek-esque drama starring himself in every role with awful special effects and editing (and acting, and writing...)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dude, I only watched like 10 seconds of the first video on this playlist, but this has to be it:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL59644B4D22D2810D
holy crap
A scene from my sci-fi screenplay "Temporary Heroes 2", taken from my one-man showcase in which I portray over 100 characters in 52 scenes. Written, performed, directed, produced, and edited by me. Starring me as Captain Karga and General Skorr.
Dedication.

Dude, I only watched like 10 seconds of the first video on this playlist, but this has to be it:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL59644B4D22D2810D

While this is utterly amazing, I know the video the OP speaks of and unfortunately, this isn't it. The 'star' of the videos he is looking for is older (maybe with gray hair), wears glasses, and is in no way as good of an actor or even a speaker (very awkward) , and uses terrible homemade green-screening effects.

bjork

While this is utterly amazing, I know the video the OP speaks of and unfortunately, this isn't it. The 'star' of the videos he is looking for is older (maybe with gray hair), wears glasses, and is in no way as good of an actor or even a speaker (very awkward) , and uses terrible homemade green-screening effects.

You mean someone else did this same thing? Oh my, now I'm really curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom