• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delayed PSN Charge?

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really know if I should be concerned or not, but I was checking my bank account just now, and there's a $42.97 charge from PSN that I don't recall ever making today, or the last few days, honestly.

Obviously, I'm freaking out. So I head over the SEN and check my transaction history, thinking maybe someone hacked my account. There didn't seem to be any recent purchases made on my PSN account.

Finding this all extremely odd, I expanded the range of dates, and find that there was a purchase of $42.97, back in JULY. That one I clearly remembered, because I bought Catherine as well as two other games.

So next I hop over to my bank's website again, and double check my transactions for back in July. It appears that a charge wasn't made back then when I bought the games. So it appears that after over 2 months, I'm finally getting charged for what I bought on PSN.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Should I even be concerned, or even contact Sony and let them know?

I had the same issue last week. I was concerned because 11.99 appeared on my credit card when I hadn't even been home for a week. Turns out it was the charge for Sound Shapes which I bought on release which was a whole month ago. They never charged the first time according to my statements so I didn't worry about it.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
It's happened to me on a subscription renewal. They sent me a receipt for it, but the actual charge occurred a week later. Never heard about it happening 2 months later though, that's a bit crazy.

sensui-tomo

just happened to me on a $50 dollar purchase and sure enough it doesnt show on my account... sure it did show up there at one point

Gamble

This has happened to me a few times the most recent being when I bought Legend of Dragoon charge didn't actually hit my account until about 2 weeks later, this is now why I just buy the psn cards when I want stuff

Top Bottom