• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Labyrinth Cross Blood: Infinity (Demon Gaze dev) coming to Vita

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
http://gematsu.com/2013/01/labyrinth-cross-blood-infinity-announced-for-ps-vita

After launching Demon Gaze in Japan last week, developer Experience is bringing yet another dungeon crawler to PlayStation Vita.

Revealed in Famitsu this week is Labyrinth Cross Blood: Infinity, which we’re assuming is a port of either the original game or the Xbox 360 enhancement Labyrinth Cross Blood: Reloaded. Due out on April 25 for 6,090 yen via publisher CyberFront, it will include difficulty adjustments, operability improvements, and other changes.

Here's how the game looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZV0X7m1dVg

NOOOOO! The Vita RPG landslide/avalanche that is currently swallowing me whole was supposed to end in March with the fiscal year. My wallet! My free time! キャー!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
April for Vita you say? I might have to pick this up.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Best damned news ever! Should be done with Demon Gaze by then.

Must thank Takao for pointing me here.

don't like the art, but i'm up for more dungeon crawling.

The player character art in general looks that way due to the characters being made up of pre-set pieces. The story characters look "slightly" better.

But yeah its a bit odd looking which I also thought too when I had first got into the series. But overall the series is a pretty solid Dungeon Crawler. Starts off hard but once you get enough stuff to upgrade your gear it gets a lot easier.

It's a shame this will probably never come stateside :\ The same with Demon Gaze. This has way more variety than Demon Gaze has though, as far as I can see. Can anyone vouch for the original?

It's a shame this will probably never come stateside :\ The same with Demon Gaze. This has way more variety than Demon Gaze has though, as far as I can see. Can anyone vouch for the original?
Demon Gaze sold way better than Unchained Blades in Japan, and XSEED seem happy with the Vita so far, so I wouldn't say a localization is impossible.

Top Bottom