• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2013 Conference

AColdDay

I try to be non-biased, but I cannot believe that there are people who think that the MS conference is better than this. Are you real people?

Mooreberg

I think too many of the best developers squeezed games out in the last days of 360/PS3 and today's conferences are the result. Comafest 2013. Just say "$499" and I can stop paying attention for the next twelve months.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Some of you guys complaining are straight up clowns. This is by far the better conference over MS with time still left to go. What the hell did people want?

I don't give a fuck that the games aren't exclusive. They'll be on a superior piece of hardware with a less insane software and DRM architecture.

neoism

FF not being exclusive is a good thing. Also, that trailer was crazy.

not really though, I really could care less but it will probably make the develop take longer if they are going for a worldwide release for all systems.. what ever helps square hurry the fuck up still a little pissed lol I bought a PS3 for Versus :p I'm glad its FF15 though the game looked waay more interesting than 13 /13-2 even though I looved 13 and liked 13-2 Thinking I my skip 13-3 but damn I really hope that game comes next year.. Until FF15 and TLG are out no buy... Development needs to stop taking so damn long :*(

nesboy43

Banned
The over reliance on movie/story trailers with CG, voice overs, and dramatic music is really boring me. Not having DRM doesn't mean that I am going to buy a console that only has stupid looking story driven games. These are videogame trailers not movie trailers, stop the bullshit already Sony and 3rd Parties. Xbox had some of this but nowhere near as bad as Sony's today. Nintendo is the only one that doesn't bullshit, they show actual gameplay.

Brinbe

People are right, GAF is way too hard to please. They've shown nothing but in-game footage and y'all still shitting on it smfh.

neoism

FF not being exclusive is a good thing. Also, that trailer was crazy.

not really though, I really could care less but it will probably make the develop take longer if they are going for a worldwide release for all systems.. what ever helps square hurry the fuck up still a little pissed lol I bought a PS3 for Versus :p I'm glad its FF15 though the game looked waay more interesting than 13 /13-2 even though I looved 13 and liked 13-2 Thinking I my skip 13-3 but damn I really hope that game comes next year.. Until FF15 and TLG are out no buy... Development needs to stop taking so damn long :*(

Top Bottom