• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla (2014) final design revealed via licensing expo poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source.

yvVUjIK.jpg

--

I like it.

izoILiC6Nuq5m.gif

pa22word

I can dig. Just don't Robocop it, 'kay?

Fake edit: I just realized it's nearly impossible to find the original, Japanese Gojira scream on youtube o_O I keep getting linked to some indie metal band or something >.>

It looks good the eyes seem a little dopey but overall it's Godzilla unlike that 98 abortion that shall not be named. Now show me that trailer Legendary.

HoJu

yep; it's a big lizard.
i'm loving the resurgence of giant-monster movies- Godzilla 2014, Cloverfield 2 2015, and Pacific Rim 2 2016.

JdFoX187

Banned
Not quite the Bear-Zilla design from earlier, so that's good. Sort of wish his snout was slightly longer. But I can't complain too much.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I really like it. It looks like Godzilla, but it also looks oddly believable. I want that Pacific Rim crossover now!

J10

Banned
Godzilla, you're so money and you don't even know it. You're like a big bear, man!

Seriously, he looks like a bear.

Looks essentially unchanged from the Encounter design, (which is a good thing). Loving the Heisei-esque multiple rows of teeth.

Now, about that trailer...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I'm confused, is that gif in the OP from the 2014 movie?

yep; it's a big lizard.
i'm loving the resurgence of giant-monster movies- Godzilla 2014, Cloverfield 2 2015, and Pacific Rim 2 2016.

wuh?

Deprive

They should have made the King of ALL Monsters look more pissed off. :|

Seriously looks like Godzilla is asking me how I'm doin. You cool bro?
Naw Godzilla... nah

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I am liking everything except the eyes. The eyes make him look too human, he has the expression of someone trying to remember if he set his DVR to record Honey Boo Boo.

antonz

What gives me hope is all the talk of returning to the roots of the 1954 movie. Godzilla went from embodying the fear of Nuclear war and its destruction to being a campy protector of japan googley-eyed doofus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom