• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

The bonuses are nice on their own merit, but I agree that if you BTA for the bonus games and already had those it would be disappointing.

I guess in the future one can buy early below the average, lock in whatever the average is at time of purchase, and decide whether to increase their order amount when the bonuses are revealed.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Glad to hear Limbo goes downhill after the spider. That's as far as I could get. That spider spooked me out so much for some reason.

statham

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-5951D33FBB5AAB63 - Taken by nexen
Bastion -- MB-F41E2D7E96D1086E - Taken by gwynplaine
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-41CD3655CA7BF7CC - Taken by The_Monk

Hmm, don't have these 2. Everyone fellow GAFfer should get Bastion, amazing soundtrack, in fact, I was just listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

That's a lovely song :).

I has this one as my ringtone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEY-Bh6900

Limbo is so good and it has the worst haters who don't know what a good indie game is.

I adore Limbo; played it a few weeks ago after being gifted it here. Such a wonderful game. Fuck that spider though! *shudders*

Anteater

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Limbo -- MB-DDE80A4DA535EB12 - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.

t1379529131z1.png

Played it on ps+, didn't like it that much.

Whools

alright
ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bastion -- MB-B5F7FFFB3650359B - Taken by Ogedai_Khan. 4 entrants total.

t1379529176z1.png

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I always kicked myself for only getting into indie bundles after Humble Bundle 8, so I'm more than ok with the bonus. I already beat Limbo and Bastion on other platforms but it will be nice to have both on Steam and play them again.

I was going to skip HB9 originally since I got what I was missing in giveaways (Eets and Trine) but I'll purchase it now. I'll sit on my double keys for now since everyone will be throwing them everywhere for a while though.

Very. I bought it when it came out, and now I've given it away several times from bundles. I'd rather have literally anything else taking up that slot. Lesser games, even. Throw in some mentally ill piece of work by The Catamites. Support some one- two- or three-man team that will appreciate every single cent they get. Anything but another fucking copy of Bastion.

Speaking of which, quote this post if you happen to live under a rock and not own Bastion already.

Well I don't own it on Steam....

>_>
<_<
>_>

EDIT - thank you awesomely named fellow GAFer! :D I've always wanted a "Humble Indie Bundle 5 Beat the Average" game!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Limbo was great up until the factory level, then it turns into every mediocre indie puzzle platformer ever.

All the cool atmosphere and clever level design go out the window for some brain dead box puzzles.

Nabs

Slow down Valve, man you killin' em.

Hmm. I only really care about Superhot and Warsow, but 'grats to all the new Steam devs. I'll have to take a closer look at this list.

Bugbear Ent's Next Car Game
Camtasia
Candle
Dusty Revenge
DwarfCorp
Eden Star
Gimbal
Grimm
Higurashi When They Cry
Humans Must Answer
Lucana Passage
Long Live The Queen
Monochroma
Mount Your Friends
Postmortem: one must die
SeaCraft
SUPERHOT
Syder Arcade
theHunter
U55
Valdis Story Abyssal City
Warsow
World of Diving
WWII Online
Zombie Tycoon II

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Bastion -- MB-3A931ACE19233025 - Taken by Eanan
Limbo -- MB-D687A85FFF34B519 - Taken by gwynplaine
Have fun. :)

Gbraga

Slow down Valve, man you killin' em.

Hmm. I only really care about Superhot and Warsow, but 'grats to all the new Steam devs. I'll have to take a closer look at this list.

Bugbear Ent's Next Car Game
Camtasia
Candle
Dusty Revenge
DwarfCorp
Eden Star
Gimbal
Higurashi When THey Cry
Humans Must Answer
Lucana Passage
Long Live The Queen
Monochroma
Mount Your Friends
SeaCraft
SUPERHOT
Syder Arcade
theHunter
U55
Warsow
World of Diving
WWII Online
Zombie Tycoon II

Valdis Story!! :D

Day one

Melted77

Can you list them? Steam community is blocked at work.

Bugbear Entertainment's Next Car Game
Camtasia
Candle
Dusty Revenge
DwarfCorp
Eden Star: Pre-alpha
Gimbal
Grimm
Higurashi When They Cry
Humans Must Answer
Lacuna Passage
Long Live The Queen
Monochroma
Mount Your Friends
SeaCraft
SUPERHOT
Syder Arcade
theHunter
U55 - END OF THE LIVE
Warsow
World of Diving
WWII Online: Battleground Europe
Zombie Tycoon II

edit: beaten dammit

here we go, enjoy!

ModBot said:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-B055F3D492E13B8A - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
Bastion -- MB-5BDBFE2EEF5901BA - Taken by kadab
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-C1825E3184AC3F69 - Taken by eyeless
LIMBO -- MB-8E04299AB4E4179B - Taken by chiym1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom