• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | December 2013 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol1dus

Boxing Days sales are really helping me fill out my Vita's library. Ordered Angry Birds Star Wars, Super Monkeyball Banana Splitz and Valhalla Knights 3 with my Christmas money. Gonna probably cave and get Muramasa Rebirth & Tearaway as well.

Jacob Jones is cute, isn't it? I can't wait for the second episode to come out.

Yeah I'll be uploading pics of it whenever I have a computer with me.

Guys I'm stuck on tearaway. There's a giant log in front of my and the little touchpad things are under it but my fingers aren't doing anything when I try to poke em through...

Sol1dus

Its one month. I'll take it. We just got sonic and soul sacrifice the last two, pretty good deal.

Yup, the sales alone this month made it up for me. The fact that we got sonic is amazing considering there's the shitty fighting game binge sony went on earlier this year.

Milennia

So.. Everytime i search for a vita video on youtube, i get the same guys videos.

He wears gloves in every video and talks funny on purpose (i know this as he talks normally in some of his other videos) .. Has anyone ever seen this?

Sol1dus

So.. Everytime i search for a vita video on youtube, i get the same guys videos.

He wears gloves in every video and talks funny on purpose (i know this as he talks normally in some of his other videos) .. Has anyone ever seen this?

I think I have. He wears wool gloves or something?

Guys there's a glitch in tearaway, I just exited out of the game and I was able to lift the log no problem. Just posting it here for the people just starting to get into the game like me.

Takao

Banned

NEW OB

OOH LOOK AT THIS PRAYSTAYSHUN VITA GAME

When Vita hadn't yet launched in the west I watched a lot of videos from him since there were few options.

AmanoBuff

NEW OB

OOH LOOK AT THIS PRAYSTAYSHUN VITA GAME

When Vita hadn't yet launched in the west I watched a lot of videos from him since there was few options.

Lol yes, it's him. He does a lot of Vita videos. Besides the silly stuff though the videos are pretty good.

Remk

Sonic racing performs better than what I expected, I will lead Ulala to victory after getting used to the handling.

Also, I got a $5 credit code from Amazon for their video service when I bought a Ps plus sub.

If anybody wants it just let me know since I cant use it and would rather give it to a Vitabro

Velcro Fly

Finished the first two areas of Tearaway. Went back and played the first area again for 100%. Game is really fun. I can't help but smile and laugh every time I see myself in the game.

cyborg009

Banned
c232Zhul.jpg

I can't stand his overacted voice, but at the beginning he was one of the few people making videos of Vita. Is nice we have now Blue Maxima.

Omerta

Blue Maxima's voice reminds me so much of Hamish, from Hamish and Andy... AussieGaf will get that reference.

Thanks for fighting the good fight, Blue Maxima.

VanWinkle

I used to watch Kyle's vids before the Vita came out in NA. Was a better alternative to that funny voice guy imo and is also a fellow gaffer, posts in here sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skyghene22

Hasn't done a new vid in a while though

I used to watch him too pre-US-launch (and some after), but BlueMaxima is a GAFer as well.

Edit: Wait you're talking about that one weird guy with the gloves, aren't you? I have never been a fan. Somebody above was talking about BlueMaxima and I thought you were talking about him.

My + auto renewed. I'm kind of mad about it. I was going to renew but not right away. Luckily it didn't cause me to be overdrafted or anything or I'd really be upset.

Omerta

My + auto renewed. I'm kind of mad about it. I was going to renew but not right away. Luckily it didn't cause me to be overdrafted or anything or I'd really be upset.

That happened to me too... I posted that story a month or so ago and got an "auto renew is for 'chumps'" or some such reply but it doesn't have to be.

There would be nothing wrong with auto renew if you were sent an automated email 7 days before the date of the renewal so you can renew manually if you need to.

nawwafh

Yup I'm officialy hooked to P4G. I turned on my Vita at about 11 PM and played for what felt like an hour or two, nothing too serious. Next thing I know it's 3 AM....

The combat is so damn satisfiying! I love having to think about the strength and weakness of my enemies and so on. Fusing Personas is fun too.

I tell all you doubters, I was one of you. Now no more. Get this game.
I just got it too.. fairly early in the game but im really enjoying it..

hiro_x

Did you turn off auto renew or what? I turned mine off and removed my credit card from my account. Should I be good?

I also turned mine off because I read here in gaf about that but I think it resets to turned on once you subscribed again. Happened to me after subscribing again.

How long is this deal for? I want to price match it with Best Buy later on today than wait for it to be shipped. Need something to play while waiting for FFX.
Why not just buy it at GameStop? I never got not rewarding the sale to the store with the sale. It's a deal available in store too.

Flandy

Think I just made Suppadoopa rage quit at Sonic lol. He was beating me for the majority of the race but within like the last 15 seconds I overtake him and finish in first place. Said he disconnected like 2 seconds after I crossed the finish line :lol gg

Massa

Think I just made Suppadoopa rage quit at Sonic lol. He was beating me for the majority of the race but within like the last 15 seconds I overtake him and finish in first place. Said he disconnected like 2 seconds after I crossed the finish line :lol gg

1-star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom