• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare PC Version of Plumber's Don't Wear Ties Leaked

TXuutIj.jpg

s_mirage

Half heartedly tried to get a copy of this but I've never seen one for sale, so I picked up the 3DO version instead. It was reviewed back in the day, so it's not totally unknown.

Maxey

I had to do a double take as I initially misread the thread title as "Rare's PC Version of Plumber's Don't Wear Ties Leaked"

Now I kinda wish that was a thing.

Vibranium

Banned
Everyone who complains about Steam Greenlight should check this game out through AVGN, asset flips are a masterpiece compared to it.

Tagyhag

Wow! This is super cool.

Yeah the game is shit on ice, but always cool to see unearthed games like these for the sake of preservation, no matter their quality.

This game is so weird, everything looks like it was constructed in MS powerpoint with a heavy emphasis on clip art. It can't even be classified as an FMV game, because it doesn't have any recorded video. But it is kind of awesome in it's own way. It is qite funny that they were developing a PC version.

This game is so weird, everything looks like it was constructed in MS powerpoint with a heavy emphasis on clip art. It can't even be classified as an FMV game, because it doesn't have any recorded video. But it is kind of awesome in it's own way. It is qite funny that they were developing a PC version.
The 3DO version had FMV, for some reason they couldn't get the FMV to work on the PC port, so it's entirely absent.

Top Bottom