• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizbuka

Banned
When I go to UserCP, I don't have an "edit avatar" link/button. Don't remember how I put this one in, has something changed? Maybe it's more hidden now?

Edit: Wait, all avatars are gone again?

Edit2: Just noticed the E3 measures announcement.

Something like this?

IdXOw.png

Another option.

BDywS.png
GUprY.png

Thanks so much, guys. I totally forgot to check this thread again. I like them all. I may use one for another forum I post at.

soepje

Can someone avatarize these for me, maybe a transparent background one for each and also one with maybe more color behind it.

if any of you artistic types want to draw me a troll I could roll with that too.
Not really what you asked for, but i did put some color behind it :).
nZeTe.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
Could someone get rid of the background and keep the logo? I may rotate my current avatar with this one every once in a while. Thanks.

5F0N3.jpg

Damn I cant see or post anything at work regarding the avs but Ill check when I get home. Thanks guys!

Atlas pic wasnt what I was expecting but its awesome. thank you!

zlatko

Banned
CLoSGabriel.jpg

Would really like to make this image of Gabriel my avatar. If someone could do me the honors I'd really appreciate it. Preferably a few options to pick from in scaling, black borders/no borders, etc.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone put the Greek flag on my avatar?

ibXiZYHDYfli4.png

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah on any of the corners where his clothes are; whatever looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom