• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Elite Beat Agents Thread: EBA>Ouendan

Scum

Capndrake said:
Well, the game finally came out in Europe yesterday. I looked in all shops I could and couldn't find it, though. Anybody got it yet?
Try Woolworths. That's where I got mine from. Amazon.co.uk has it listed for 4 - 6 weeks availability. Never tried Game.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Capndrake said:
Well, the game finally came out in Europe yesterday. I looked in all shops I could and couldn't find it, though. Anybody got it yet?

Well, that seems to confirm that the game is severely supply constrained: I found just 1 copy at one of the biggest Gamestop (Clerk told me it was the only one they've gotten after a 10+ pieces order) after going around almost 10 stores in all of Milano (Italy).

In London, the two GAME store near my house (London Victoria) were sold out (one of them never received the game though and told my gf to try and come back on monday)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
flipping_heck said:
Checked around Birmingham today, found plentiful supply of EBA

Wow, that's strange to say the least.
Still nothing here (Italy), my gf bought her copy from GAME@oxford street.

Btw, this thread is so dead that it again confirms how after all the delays practically everyone who wanted the game imported it already... again, well done Noe (even if I have to say it's a pretty nice localization with all the text related graphics translated too).

twofold

Err.. wow. EBA is being marketed pretty heavily on UK television. The advert's been on three times in the past hour.

Link1110

Replaying some levels today, I think that the baby's cry in Walkie Talkie Man is supposed to be a baby version of the Wilhelm Scream. It sounds pretty similar.

Also, in the Believe stage, Amanda serves pizza to one of the Jin2 fangirls from Ouendan 2.

kizmah

So, GAF says I should buy this game? I am seriously considering it and it just struck me that it's released in Europe.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
hamzik said:
So, GAF says I should buy this game? I am seriously considering it and it just struck me that it's released in Europe.

Eh? YES. Just impulse buy it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. buyitbuyitbuyit

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
hamzik said:

yes, it's excellent.

Zeppu

I don't particularly like rhythm games but this one is awesome. fun when you get to higher difficulty but you definitely need headphones to enjoy the experience. Had played the import but i bought and replayed it on eu launch.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I saw an advert for it on TV the other day, really cool, suddenly i dont feel like such a douche playing EBDs on the train ;)

Capndrake

Naked Snake said:
Ouendan 2 > EBA
This is the truth.

It's really ridiculous we had to wait almost a year for EBA. There's only one change and that's that the game tells you when it's saving. The hell?

There's no language select as you might expect, as because all the text is comprised of images (Which take up a large amount of space on the cartridge), there's simply one language per country. German version only has German, French only has French, etc.

On another note, I've already S'd JJF on Hard ROCK, and everything on Breezin' and Cruisin'.

Xavien

Capndrake said:
This is the truth.

It's really ridiculous we had to wait almost a year for EBA. There's only one change and that's that the game tells you when it's saving. The hell?

Because as per usual, the English speaking countries of Europe have to wait for the non-English speaking countries to get the game translated.

kizmah

I just bought EBA but I won't be able to play it for another 2 hours since I'm still at work. I have a strong feeling my girlfriend will love this game.

CoolS

What's the price for EBA in the USA? Because I really want this game, but no way I'm paying 40€ for it.
And I'll be in NYC in August so this would be the perfect opportunity.

laserbeam

Banned
CoolS said:
What's the price for EBA in the USA? Because I really want this game, but no way I'm paying 40€ for it.
And I'll be in NYC in August so this would be the perfect opportunity.

$29.99 USD so around 21€

Hcoregamer00 said:
I agree, the Cheerleaders are far more interesting than the Divas and the beats are even MORE INSANE if it was possible.
Indeed, that combined with a better music selection makes it far better in my opinion (not to say EBA was terrible or anything). Heres to EBA 2. :D

Link1110

HallwayGiant said:
Heres to EBA 2. :D
eba-believe.png

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
HallwayGiant said:
Indeed, that combined with a better music selection makes it far better in my opinion (not to say EBA was terrible or anything). Heres to EBA 2. :D

I think they should give us a treat and make the cheerleaders unlockable in EBA2.

That would be sweet on so many levels.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just picked this up in a bundle at Walmart. It has the game, a soft case and 3 extra stylus for $20. This game is so fun! Other good bundles I saw were Star Fox Command and True Swing Golf.

Aras

everybody says that EBA is better than Ouendan

I just got it for to give to my best friend, did I do right? He loves beathmatch games like Flash Flash Revolution =0

Top Bottom