• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok, You have a Choice: TLG, Shenmue 3 or FFVII-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCBooties

For me it would have to be The Last Guardian. I never played the Shenmue titles so I don't have any investment in that series and even if a new version of FF7 never comes out I can still play the original. The Last Guardian is a new thing that I have been interested in for years. No other possible vote for me.

FFVII already exist for who wants to play it. A remake would be a plus.

TLG is in the making, maybe one day we will play it anyway because Sony seems still interested in developing it.

Shenmue 3 then.

sn00zer

If Shenmue 3, TLG, FF7 Remake, FFXV, KH3 are all there it would be a real life version of joke E3 predictions from the last 8 years. All that missing would be HL3.

The Last Guardian is an all-new game with a high pedigree based on former works by the creators.

Shenmue 3 is just a sequel.

FF7-R would be an almost certainly tone-deaf sequel by people who don't have a clue what was good about the original game.

Unless they group Shenmue 1 & 2 in with 3 (since I haven't played them), The Last Guardian

This would be the most logical route.

Reintroduce to those who have never experienced it, gain some profits for the main project and then bring out Shenmue 3 to finish the story.

DrArchon

TLG easily. I've already played FFVII a bunch and new graphics won't change the experience too much for me to care, and I've never had that much love for Shenmue.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
Shenmue 3 > The Last Guardian > FFVII-R

Because I want to see what Shenmue is all about, I'd like to see another game leave vaporware status and I still think FFVI deserves a remake before Cloud and the gang.

Peltz

Shenmue is the most important in my humble opinion. "Open world" gaming has gotten a bit formulaic and soulless over the years and a Shenmue game could really feel fresh in comparison.

Barzul

Never really got the TLG hype. But I'd pick that just so that the people who seem really invested in seeing it happen get their wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom