• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corpse remained undetected in public pool for days

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiff said:
Why would anyone swim in a pool so cloudy you can't see the bottom?

Because they're accustomed to it, they have kids in the house and they don't have air conditioning...? No excuse really, but if you've lived next to a pool that for years has had a cloudy deep end, one day you're going to stop wondering if it's really that big of a deal. Especially when it's 100 degrees in your house.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
jgminto said:
When I read the title I automatically thought USA.

Yeah, not all countries can afford public swimming pools.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I don't understand how the neighbors didn't realize she was gone, they went to the pool together and all, sounds very weird.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kiljaro said:
I live in Fall River. Stuff like this seems par for the course for this shit city.

I was going to come in here and poke fun of south coast Mass. but now I just feel bad :(

It's definitely one of the more impoverished areas I've ever seen. They never quite recovered from the loss of the whaling and textile industries.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Branduil said:
Yeah they should really put guards next to pools to protect people's lives.
Nah man. I'm talking 24/7.

bengraven said:
Why close the other pools?

Suspect more bodies?

If the water is that cloudy it suggests chemicals are not being properly distributed in the pool. No reason to think that isn't going on elsewhere in the city as well.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Why the fuck would anyone dare swim in water so dirty that you cannot see a dead body under the water? Not to mention the body probably released shit and other fluids into the water once dead. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom