• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
couldnt the last one ookami posted be considered borderline inflation?

The character was just exaggerated and buff; the "body inflation" thing is pretty specific, involves characters' forms behaving like an actual balloon.

Edit:

Nothing personal, but @DonMigs: if you are not trying to be a brat about posting fetishy stuff, you might want to consider that, while a lot of fetishy art is not, actually, pr0n, it's still stuff that may get the thread in trouble. I realize it's tricky. There are some "fetish" pictures that are reasonable for mainstream audiences. I've seen some of the "inflation" pics before that are in the category of humorous cartoons and are made to appeal to the inflation people without being merely a fetish piece. The pic posted upthread is definitely a fetish celebration. It's harmless enough, if weird... but folks might want to be more safe than sorry.

Maybe it's not my place to advise, I'm not a mod.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Uchip probably thinks Ahnuld in his prime was inflated.

DonMigs85

The character was just exaggerated and buff; the "body inflation" thing is pretty specific, involves characters' forms behaving like an actual balloon.

Edit:

Nothing personal, but @DonMigs: if you are not trying to be a brat about posting fetishy stuff, you might want to consider that, while a lot of fetishy art is not, actually, pr0n, it's still stuff that may get the thread in trouble. I realize it's tricky. There are some "fetish" pictures that are reasonable for mainstream audiences. I've seen some of the "inflation" pics before that are in the category of humorous cartoons and are made to appeal to the inflation people without being merely a fetish piece. The pic posted upthread is definitely a fetish celebration. It's harmless enough, if weird... but folks might want to be more safe than sorry.

Maybe it's not my place to advise, I'm not a mod.

Understood. I won't post stuff like that anymore.
I was just trying to show uchip what "inflation" really is.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You should really look up what bara means Uchip

[Removed]

Arby is an awesome FEDA character - and yes, that's what he only wears in the game, and yes, that's what he looks like (albeit not fuzzy), and yes, he has one of the best defenses in the game. Being buff pretty much makes you a tank even if you don't wear armor!

Akainu

Alright I'll play.

Tigrex

IG0mO.png

I had posted earlier how the same hotel the Mets were at was hosting AnthroCon in 2009... well the same thing happened to the Milwaukee Brewers in 2007!

Article here

furry.jpg

Several players reported hearing loud animal noises late at night, and "groaning"... Needles to say, the Brewers went on to lose 2 of 3 that week to Pittsburgh. Baseball comic The Dugout gave their own hilarious perspective of the whole incident.

Sound and Furry

Boss Doggie

Arby. Like I said, that's pretty much what he looks like in-game - a panther warrior with a loincloth. Apparently loincloths are bad.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Arby. Like I said, that's pretty much what he looks like in-game - a panther warrior with a loincloth. Apparently loincloths are bad.
So he always has a low riding small loincloth he's holding up to cover just enough? Come on, man, you were pushing it.

Boss Doggie

So he always has a low riding small loincloth he's holding up to cover just enough? Come on, man, you were pushing it.

Yep.

But eh, I'll not post loincloths and stuff like that anymore. Still, that tickle and inflation pics are much more cautious.

Boss Doggie

You should play the game where his backsprite shows his buttcrack because of how fundoshi works :p

But eh, nevermind about it. I'll refrain from posting similar images.

eznark

Banned
I had posted earlier how the same hotel the Mets were at was hosting AnthroCon in 2009... well the same thing happened to the Milwaukee Brewers in 2007!

Article here

furry.jpg

Several players reported hearing loud animal noises late at night, and "groaning"... Needles to say, the Brewers went on to lose 2 of 3 that week to Pittsburgh. Baseball comic The Dugout gave their own hilarious perspective of the whole incident.

Sound and Furry

I went from "oh dear God" to "thread redeemed!!" in record time.

Boss Doggie

Stuff like this makes me wonder now what stuff to post, since so far I consider that tame - now I don't know what is =/

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
As close as I've ever come to this is playing a Half-Silver Dragon Sorcerer in Pathfinder.

Half dragons / draconians etc are mainstream geekdom's go-to pseudofurry avatar.

(Just go back and look at the reactions to the improved Argonians in the Skyrim threads!)

Article here

furry.jpg

Sound and Furry

At a 1999 SF con I went to I got into an elevator one eve with two airline pilots on transfer, uniforms and all. One was a young guy, the other was an old dude, stern looking, grizzled. At one floor two furry guys in full fuzzy suit got in. They were actually good characters, more realistic style costumes rather than mascot suits. So, there's complete silence. The suiters get off at another floor were we see through the doors there's an event starting. Doors close. Younger pilot turns to the older pilot and asks "what the hell was that?" Older pilot swivels his head very slowly, looks down, and says with remarkable gravitas, "Don't question it. Just accept it."

Prax

Probably just post nothing too sexy and nothing too festishy.
If it's meant to induce boners in some way through the use of emphasizing genitalia and nipples (i.e. extra attention to detail in groins, extra sweat and sheen and "o" faces) try to refrain. >__>

Probably just post nothing too sexy and nothing too festishy.
If it's meant to induce boners in some way through the use of emphasizing genitalia and nipples (i.e. extra attention to detail in groins, extra sweat and sheen and "o" faces) try to refrain. >__>

What about tickle torture?

At a 1999 SF con I went to I got into an elevator one eve with two airline pilots on transfer, uniforms and all. One was a young guy, the other was an old dude, stern looking, grizzled. At one floor two furry guys in full fuzzy suit got in. They were actually good characters, more realistic style costumes rather than mascot suits. So, there's complete silence. The suiters get off at another floor were we see through the doors there's an event starting. Doors close. Younger pilot turns to the older pilot and asks "what the hell was that?" Older pilot swivels his head very slowly, looks down, and says with remarkable gravitas, "Don't question it. Just accept it."
FUCKING AWESOME. I wish the cosplayers who went to Camden Yards during a Yankees-Orioles game back in 2004 (forgot the Con name in Baltimore) were more understanding.
I went from "oh dear God" to "thread redeemed!!" in record time.
I try to pop in here occasionally and post stuff that will give MLB-GAF a chuckle.

I'm not entirely sure where I fit in with the whole Furry world but I have to say that it has intrigued me for a number of years now. I first came into contact with a furry years ago on EverQuest. My main character is an Iksar which is a lizard man race in the game ( though not the only anthro race it has to offer ) and I always loved reptiles so it suited me well. So I meet this guy in game and long story short, he's a furry. He told me how there are huge communities for furries on the internet so I checked it out and liked what I saw. It turned to be gay yiffy stuff but whatever, it interested me.

As the years went by I was turned onto Second Life and that's when things got a little too weird for me. I'm guessing SL is not the best place to go for understanding of the furry world but I did not know that at the time. I was introduced to what I'd consider the darker aspects of the furry fandom ( just some fetishes that I'd rather not get into ) and I guess I got turned off by that. I did meet some nice people on SL ( one in particular is a pretty close friend of mine now and is a furry ) so I cannot say that was a bad thing. The furries I've met were so heavily invested in the lifestyle that me being a "novice" just felt uncomfortable and out of place.

I'm not sure if I'd consider myself a furry though , I guess I'm a bit confused by it all. On one side I love some of the pics that have been posted in this thread ( lot of what Ookami has posted ) but on the other hand I'm not into the lifestyle of it or whatever it is called. I doubt I'd go out of my way to meet other furries or go to conventions etc, it makes me feel bit of a hypocrite.

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to say that at least. I hope you guys don't tear me open for that! :)

Prax

^ I know how you feel.
I feel the same way with anime and videogames.
I obviously draw the stuff and like it, but you know.. some people get way into it (otaku types etc.) and turn it into a lifestyle instead of just a hobby or interest.

That's how fandoms of anything are though.
There will be hardcore/extreme fans of anything. Don't feel ashamed of what you like just because some others take it way further than you ever would. I guess the only downside is having the mainstream audience/outsiders think of you as the extreme stereotype when you're really just a moderate fan like most fans are. It happens with videogames and any other geekdom though.

These ones I like! I am inspired to draw something wintery now!
From Sugitaku:
【PFW&K】Order of the Dog【Order of the Sword】

【PFW&K】!!!Ba-ba-ba-ba---ng!!!【Order of the Sword】

some very different styles
NkG6L.jpg

hbOym.jpg

REYxZ.jpg

^ I know how you feel.
I feel the same way with anime and videogames.
I obviously draw the stuff and like it, but you know.. some people get way into it (otaku types etc.) and turn it into a lifestyle instead of just a hobby or interest.

That's how fandoms of anything are though.
There will be hardcore/extreme fans of anything. Don't feel ashamed of what you like just because some others take it way further than you ever would. I guess the only downside is having the mainstream audience/outsiders think of you as the extreme stereotype when you're really just a moderate fan like most fans are. It happens with videogames and any other geekdom though.

These ones I like! I am inspired to draw something wintery now!

That is true. With everything there is an extreme so I just have to remember that.

I do love me some lizzies though!
ssekhead.JPG
<---Aw :p My EQ character's head. Super cute ~

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
And if that's not enough bunny-things, Prax did some arting for me! :D And my mate/best friend Sydney whom I constantly tease and embarrass in a totally playful manner. Nothing evil planned at all. Honest.

jI0mQ.png

Top Bottom