• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
1380713855289znukq.png

Also Fuji is involved in mega evolution

kiri

So... Charizard has two different mega evolutions depending on version.

X is black/blue.
Y is the MegaEvolution we have seen before...!

Kinokou

Edit: someone else broke it so I'm not bothering with spoilers.

Are Nintendo playing favourites or will the rest of the Kanto starters get this, or will all mega evolutions have two forms? Need to know, leak more people!

Dr. Buni

If the other two Kanto starters don't have another mega evolution, I will ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ramyeon

If the other two Kanto starters don't have, I will ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Chances are they will. The question is, are all the currently revealed ones the Y types? That seems to be the way Nintendo is going so far, revealing the Y type first and the X type later on (Both Mewtwo and Charizard).

with pokemon having 2 mega evos, and leakers not showing new ones, i'm now convinced the only 70 new pokemon rumor is true.

fuck that. so bummed.

Atlantis

Frogadier looks amazing, Skitty isn't Fairy, and...

JC2NDrT.png

Dawwwww!

Edit: Apparently Play Nice just lowers the opponent's attack. Pretty boring.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Chances are they will. The question is, are all the currently revealed ones the Y types? That seems to be the way Nintendo is going so far, revealing the Y type first and the X type later on (Both Mewtwo and Charizard).

You mean my Squirtle won't be Dancouga? :(

Dr. Buni

If all Pokémon revealed to have Mega Evolutions so far, have two of them, then... wow ._.

Maybe only the Kanto starters have two and the others have one...

ramyeon

If all Pokémon revealed to have Mega Evolutions so far, have two of them, then... wow ._.

Maybe only the Kanto starters have two and the others have one...
Yeah I'm guessing only Mewtwo and the Kanto starters. It'd be too crazy if it was all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom