• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 10-16 | Frauds Among Us

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm against smash titles because smash is the only game we talk about on here with its own megathread

a megathread more active than FGW

So I kinda feel like we don't need to remind people or pay tribute to its release this week

Or ever

but that's just me.

I'm against smash titles because smash is the only game we talk about on here with its own megathread

a megathread more active than FGW

So I kinda feel like we don't need to remind people or pay tribute to its release this week

Or ever

but that's just me.
By this logic, we shouldnt acknowledge most FG releases.

Surely it makes more sense to acknowledge a minor spat between two members here. Everyone needs to know about that.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
By this logic, we shouldnt acknowledge most FG releases.

Surely it makes more sense to acknowledge a minor spat between two members here. Everyone needs to know about that.

What other fighting game has a megathread with 8+ parts prerelease?

I mean the last time you suggested a smash title (WERE ALL MEWTWOS NOW) the latest megathread remake for smash chose the exact same one that week lol

What other fighting game has a megathread with 8+ parts and two release dates?

I mean the last time you suggested a smash title (WERE ALL MEWTWOS NOW) the latest megathread remake for smash chose the exact same one that week lol
I suggested it partilarly because I thought it would be hilarious if we both had the same title. ;) I am not unaware of the parallel.

Marvel had a megathread with many parts pre-release. I don't know how many threads, though. SFIV was before my time here, but I wager it had many threads as well. As a general principle, the notion of us ignoring a fighting game because it is a big deal needs justification, and I have not seen it.

smurfx

get some go again
fgw| us among frauds

we should probably have a title about switching characters in player matches. is changing my order considered disrespectful? i do it all the time to get match up experience with every order on my team.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is there a better smash related title that isn't just their marketing campaign?
^ this right here. Settle it in Smash is lame.

We could go all out and do an Opponent-Based Action Games Weekly with a redesigned banner and such, but that would be on Enzo.
Well, I can bring the Smash banner back, but I'm not making anything new.

Was FGW a thing pre-sf4?

Anyways it's whatever.
Not really. But there was a community for SF4 and slowly a bunch of threads for Guard Crush, then Fighting Game Wednesdays and then FGW proper.

Riposte

fgw| us among frauds

we should probably have a title about switching characters in player matches. is changing my order considered disrespectful? i do it all the time to get match up experience with every order on my team.

The Last of Frauds

The Frauds of Us

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
is there a consensus on fighting climax yet? I watched itazan play it but not enough to know what I was lookin at

Top Bottom