• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the TOM intro on the west coast feed... Awesome troll to start the night off.

And now, back to Big O on the east coast feed.

thetechkid

I have mine that I bought from a convention years ago, still have the plastic on them >_<

Watching them ALMOST makes me feel like I'm rewatching Toonami, I just gonna track down the youtube interlude clips and play them between episodes. I really need to get the Outlaw Star set....

Khezu

How can he have such fine movements with that giant robot? Hes controlling it with just two foot pedals and some sliding joysticks.

Bleach is airing on the West Coast feed... TV guide has a bunch of anime tonight (Bebop, Big O, Durara, FMA Brotherhood), but doesn't list DBZ or Gundam Wing.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I don't know if it's just the nostalgia, but the feeling I get from watching this show right now is something I just don't get from current anime.

I have work in the AM but there is no way I'm missing the rest of this. I would have been so salty if I woke up and found out what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom