• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please help a GAF member win a MadCatz / Major League of Gaming contest...please?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Think he has spread it around his University

Yea University of Central Florida. I'll give him props while I was away all day he made up over 100 votes. Very hard to do. I wanna seal the deal tonight though. Let's not lose this GAF.

Shit, if I win, to show my appreciation to GAF, I'll take a 1 month ban! Ban bet! call the mods lol

Tashi

I know man, we're so close. I know we can do this! I'm about to start raffling off some games for GAF if I win. I wanna win this competition so bad.

Tashi

voted. I don't play Halo so I dunno what's going on. Also you should have appealed to FB Gaf! I will post there for you, good luck :)

Damn, didn't even know that existed. Thanks bro.

Also, we're in the lead by 2 now. Wooohoooo. This guy has his college voting for him though. Let's gooo GAF!

KillGore

I forgot I had an alt account. Also asked a friend to help out, good luck OP, when does the contest end?

edit: nvm, just read the OP lol

feel

C'mon gaf we can't lose to some University or Tech forum.

Vote vote vote

edit- don't make alts tashi, you gotta get this (semi) legit :)

Overdoziz

Banned
If you weren't in front right now I could post this picture:
spartanbull.jpg

Tashi

Voted yesterday. Frankly I'm a bit surprised nobody's shopped your pics to keep the thread bumped.... yet :p

lol OP pic is a total Mario Kart pic. Throw a hat and mustache on me and call it a day lol

Shit he's gaining on me. 428-423. Damn this kid just won't give up. UNLEASH NEOGAF!

Shady859

Voted, you are winning by 3 as I post this. Good luck the people who win always have a message board behind them lol.

wondermega

I have a theory about this stuff. At this point I suspect you could care less about winning the damn controller. Just so long as the other guy does not win :)

MooMoo

I'll only vote for you if you beat me in a game of Halo. If you lose, I vote for the other guy :p
Kiddin' of course, voted for ya! Hope you win!

I love that this thread came about. I voted yesterday and I think we should use neogaf for things like this more often, I mean we did wait to get in. Anyway.
I have a friend trying to win a contest to be on a reality show for gamers.
A simple view can help him win. Please help, the clip is short.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7sAA5kn3Ps

Thanks in advance if you do.

Top Bottom