• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst movie poster ever (WTF Photoshop), "Takers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schrade

Bad_Boy said:
rtdgz.jpg
ROFL! The Rape Newscaster is awesome!

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Previously, I had just seen till page 2. Glad somebody bumped this, I'm in tears now. Shakers, Bakers and Rapers are too awesome :lol

davepoobond said:
why cant i tell if 3 of those black guys are different actors or not
thatsracist.gif ?

These photoshops are amazing BTW. The Bakers one, oh my God, finding the proper poses to fit, so good :lol :lol :lol

harSon

Banned
davepoobond said:
why cant i tell if 3 of those black guys are different actors or not

Because you're blind? I could maybe understand confusing TI and Chris Brown, even though they're easily distinguishable, but how in the fuck do you confuse the former two with Idris Elba?

Neckbeard

The Rapers is just too good. I especially love that it's co-staring "Rape Guy."

On a side note is that the fella who's in all the Discovery Channel shows? Having a brain fart with his name....

DaPrince

Neo Member
On a side note, I went to see the movie yesterday. Way more fun than I anticipated. Ladies in the theater were crazy though.

szhred

The producers of "Cakers","Snickers" or whatever its called should choose one of GAFs posters. They are great :lol

TehOh

Neuromancer said:
Rottenwatch: Takers stands at a bitter 50%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/takers/

Unfortunately it seems they've changed the poster altogether.

11150762_det.jpg

When I went to one of my local theaters for Rifftrax Live, they had these giant (like 8 foot) versions of the old Photoshop disaster poster hanging outside. I cracked up so hard that I thought I was going to die. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom