• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

Box 2
iGzn0co.jpg

Is that Mega Absol? Mega forms show up in the PC Box? Next to Smeargle.

Furfrou

KiTA

Still no Froakie 3?

This is simply because he is biding his time, stalking about in the shadows like a true ninja. He will only strike when the fire is hot.

Wouldn't it be funny if he's Water/Dark? Ninja and all that. Would set up an interesting dynamic with the Fire/Psychic Dr. Seussmon.

So what's the Grass starter then -- Grass/Fairy?

/vp/ leaker's box.

The rumors of old Pokemon getting new Pre/Middle/Post evos better be true with all those returning Pokemon. Mix that with Mega's and I will be happy... but I just hope there is a ton of new Pokemon, even if they are just alternate forms/evolutions of older ones.

Kirlia

Banned
Dear Game Freak, I really hope you gave Farfetch'd an evolution. Hasn't the bird been through enough misery?

Sincerely,

Kirlia

Espada

If its true then they probably just didn't want too add many whether its due to the number of total pokemon already or mega evolutions.

Well, we have to think about the overall context. Gen 6 is following Gen V, the generation that added 156 new pokemon. That's the largest group of new pokemon ever, even bigger than gen 1.

I can understand why they'd want to avoid another 110+ generation.

Espada

Croagunk that early?! Oh my goodness, all I need is early Riolu like BW2 and I'm set.

I'd be excited for Mienfoo, but that has a stupidly high evolution level.

Kinokou

Crap, this is slowly becoming like Jotho all over again, really hoping that none are locked away post game.

Oh that would suck so hard! I'm always super annoyed when I can't have a remoraid, murkrow or hundour when playing HG\SS since I don't have anyone to trade with.

Soma

Y'know I actually like Delphox. The wizard design is pretty cool.

Just wish it had a sweet beard to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom