• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordGTGuy

Banned
fKwrvSp.jpg

You forgo something: *US only.

:(

There are countdowns in the OP that anyone can follow.

Hawk269

I have Spike TV where I live, so going to watch it on that. I don't want to risk any buffering or anything like that.

Will actually have my laptop closed for the whole presser, then log into GAF to read reactions/post stuff. Depending on when the Halo Wars 2 beta actually starts, will play that in between reading Gaf and waiting for the next conference.

SOR5

Hope nothing else leak again, I want to be surprised.

Man avoid the internet on June 13th
Bookmark a direct link to the stream
You dont know if some channel like The Know is going to post a giant clickbait Youtube vid of them gasping in the thumbnail and saying "BANJO 3 CONFIRMED?!?"

BKSmash

You dont know if some channel like The Know is going to post a giant clickbait Youtube vid of them gasping in the thumbnail and saying "BANJO 3 CONFIRMED?!?"

Don't you understand, we have no self control and can't resist?

I'll just spend the hours leading up to the conference playing Overwatch, last year things like Rare Replay started leaking just a few hours before the show.

Xumbrega

Banned
It's going to leak.

I know :(

Actually that's a good idea, but I doubt it's going to leak a few hours earlier, I'm expecting shit to hit the fan tomorrow.

SOR5

Don't you understand, we have no self control and can't resist?

I'll just spend the hours leading up to the conference playing Overwatch, last year things like Rare Replay started leaking just a few hours before the show.

Im not even touching games, just incase someones gamertag is "xxBanjo3WasConfirmedTodayOnJune13th2016xx"

Actually that's a good idea, but I doubt it's going to leak a few hours earlier, I'm expecting shit to hit the fan tomorrow.

Im getting a trusted third-party to read and post for me from tomorrow if thats the case, I want a stunt double to take the spoiler hits

Zeta Oni

Welp, it's been a fun thread everyone, but it's about that time to close up and dissappear before the real big leaks potentially show up.

I look forward to seeing everyone flipping out on monday, hopefully because of some real surprises.

Xumbrega

Banned
Im getting a trusted third-party to read and post for me from tomorrow if thats the case, I want a stunt double to take the spoiler hits

I will play Blood & Wine until the conferences and then will jump ASAP to the conference threads.

That will do it!

mike4001_

I kind of think they will somehow add the PC to their Xbox Live Gold system.

Maybe start with 2 GwG PC titles each month.

MP, will stay free on PC of course.

They would have to find some more incentives for PC users to subscribe to xbox live.

Chris1

Ckr9uqWWsAAKomH.jpg

Was this posted?

That price stings.. a 2 TB external can be bought for far cheaper than that. They're basically charging an extra $150 for it unless there's something else in it.

rokkerkory

Ckr9uqWWsAAKomH.jpg

Was this posted?

That price stings.. a 2 TB external can be bought for far cheaper than that. They're basically charging an extra $150 for it unless there's something else in it.

yeah that is bad price unless there are other upgrades... bump in cpu and gpu

Bsigg12

Ckr9uqWWsAAKomH.jpg

Was this posted?

Hmm....this makes me think my speculation of the Slim actually getting a bump is very possible.

Ckr9uqWWsAAKomH.jpg

Was this posted?

Yeah that isnt a good price. Could come with an elite controller as well. We will have to wait for more details.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Ckr9uqWWsAAKomH.jpg

Was this posted?

I'm going to call bullshit on that. No way are they going from a $299 price cut to $449.

They don't even have a real release date, what makes you think they have a real price?

II22hGC.jpg

Hawk269

yeah that is bad price unless there are other upgrades... bump in cpu and gpu

I assume that if it is that price, then indeed it has a 4k Blu Ray player. Right now, the only 4k blu ray player is a Samsung and it sells alone for $399.99. For $50.00 more you get all the benefits of having a Xbox One. Honestly, I think it is a mistake to release a $449.99 system, even if it does have 4k Blu Ray, I think being priced $100.00 more than your competition is not smart. We will see. If anything, with a 4k drive, it should be $399.99 at most.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I assume that if it is that price, then indeed it has a 4k Blu Ray player. Right now, the only 4k blu ray player is a Samsung and it sells alone for $399.99. For $50.00 more you get all the benefits of having a Xbox One. Honestly, I think it is a mistake to release a $449.99 system, even if it does have 4k Blu Ray, I think being priced $100.00 more than your competition is not smart. We will see. If anything, with a 4k drive, it should be $399.99 at most.

It's most likely a guess by Gamestop, much like the 12/31/16 release date.

SOR5

Last day of the year? Weird release date

Look beyond gaming
Horoscope.com said:
2016 is your year to demolish any barriers that have been holding you back, Scorpio! With clear thinking and sheer force of will, you can accomplish what your heart desires and what your head knows you need.

Have more patience and charm this year, too. This assures that more problems are solved than created and that you make more friends and allies than you risk losing.

Your most productive time may be in the spring when Mars is retrograde in Scorpio. This slow, strong Mars will make you even more methodical and irresistible.

Tenderness and tact are also highlighted skills for you in 2016. Be realistic and kind, especially in the late summer and early fall when Jupiter and Mercury increase your people skills. Watch as obstacles and opposition melt away under your gaze.

It will be in the realm of family and friends that you may see the most progress. When things are going smoothly at home, career and public life are much easier. What a dynamite year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom