• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

e3 2021 | The full recap

TheAssist

So I have just watched the opening even and I am currently viewing the Day of the Devs. And I am realizing I like the day of the Dev stuff so much more. You get a much better picture of what the games are about, it looks so much more interesting. During the SGF Opening event I couldnt even tell what kind of game it was. RTS? FPS? TPS? Dude I honestly dont know. Its hard to get excited about the 5th trailer in a row with some fast paced in engine cutscenes with no context what the actual game is. Its numbing tbh.

e0n

Missing Tribeca Games Spotlight. I think most of the events are just offshoots all under the main E3 stream.
ShsfcRY.jpg

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Tesla just showed Cyberpunk running at 60fps on their new Plaid and said it was PS5 level hardware. Kinda odd no one cares on these forums.

Wait for conferences is just getting unbearable.

Why no one has leaked them? Pretty sure they all are pre recorded and ready to go (leaked).

twilo99

Halo Infinite multiplayer
Battlefield 2042 gameplay
Forza Horizon 5
Starfied
Psychonauts 2
Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox launch

from some guy on twitter that knows things

NickFire

Should we expect anything new from IGN's show in less than an hour?

I hope so. I've been wasting time all day hoping the news picks up.

As an aside, I kind of expected a tease of a stream from Sony by now. With them staying quiet, MS focusing so much on access, and the Starfield in late 22 or even 23 rumor, I'm starting to wonder if this E3 will be a big disappointment.

420bits

So has the only interesting game of the past two days been elden ring?
No, Metal Slug Tactics and eeh, some other swedish game with a wonky cat-lookalike, looked pretty decent!

But yes, Elden ring is stealing all the medals at the moment.

cragarmi

Halo Infinite multiplayer
Battlefield 2042 gameplay
Forza Horizon 5
Starfied
Psychonauts 2
Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox launch

from some guy on twitter that knows things
your missing Outer Worlds Sequel, and Starfield is teaser not gameplay

+Updates on games which were already revealed, obviously. Though not avowed

Last edited:

niilokin

anything happening today?

edit: o e3 actually starts today? im so fucking confused with that summer game fest thing going on.

Last edited:

LostDonkey

Just watched gameplay of Splitgate. Looks like a Halo/Portal/Unreal Tournament mix. Don't know wether I like it or loathe it.

DZ_b_EZ

Guerilla Collective streams are always so bad. This E3 weekend so far has been beyond underwhelming.

That being said skateBIRD and Tunic are probably the most interesting independent games but they aren't new reveals.
AAA E3 can't get here quick enough.

SJRB

Gold Member
Guerilla Collective streams are always so bad. This E3 weekend so far has been beyond underwhelming.

That being said skateBIRD and Tunic are probably the most interesting independent games but they aren't new reveals.
AAA E3 can't get here quick enough.

Disagree, there's a lot of neat games here.

This Among Us "interview" though is probably the worst shit I've seen in a while. Just abysmal.

Show went from an 8.5 to a 2 real quick.

Top Bottom