• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

bridegur

That's funny, I love Morrissey and Radiohead, but the majority of this music (minus that pop-punk cover) sits very well with me.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I guess the music is bad, but its probably annoying me because I cant seem to hold myself for this show. Whats taking them so long? Miyamoto probably forgot his shield in tokyo

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
What the hell is this uh... 'music' that is playing on the gamespot complete streaming page? I'm f'n dyin here!

dmx_daman said:
gccafe doesnt work

Of course not. Over 1500 people using the site. It's probably gone down due to bandwidth problems

BTW, I still have this Nintendo 2005 E3 logo going on. I did notice that Nintendo's site still has about 25 minutes from the conference tho

Volt

Sheesh, I've finished an entire game of Arcade Mode on Darkstalkers PSP (teh loading noooo's!!), in IGN's 5 minute warning!

Oh and I love Radiohead and The Smiths/Moz... but that doesn't stop me from also liking most of the music played on this feed (Futureheads especially :))!

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Laurent said:
After listening 3 times Untitled, the new album is beyond my expectations... EP7 is also classic quality! More ear-friendly IMO...

I'll give Untilted a listen then. And yeah, you're right, EP7 was amazing.

Thankyou, Nintendo, for giving me a new album to buy.

MacGuffin

God's Hand said:
So what's this song playing?

"Gonna take your mother out all night, gonna show her what it's all about"

What's it called?

It's the Sissor Sisters....it's an Elton John cover I believe.

Gio_CoD

Banned
Yes, they really gave a two minute warning. My stream seems to be holding up pretty well, so I'll post all the big shit they announce as soon as I hear it.

Just so I know we're all on the same page, are we all hearing some song right now that started "Why don't you ever want to play? I'm tired of this piece of string. You sleep as much as I do now, and you don't eat anything."

I just heard something about shadows of the afternoon. We all hearing this?

ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!!

Top Bottom