• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Physical English version of Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines out now (Play-Asia)

t7k5EJz.jpg

Original Name 跨越俺的屍體前進吧 2 (英文版)
Release Date Apr 01, 2015
Language Voice: Japanese
Subtitles English
Genre RPG
Version Asia

The game's pretty cheap on PSN, but for those interested in a physical copy, the Asian version in full English just launched. It's thirty bucks (US).

http://www.play-asia.com/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-english-paOS-13-49-en-70-8ji5.html

Reveirg

Nice, was waiting for this. I'd much rather have a physical version even if it's a bit more expensive.

Still not convinced I'll like the game but I can't say no to a new JRPG on Vita!

Buygame2 are also selling copies (can't link from work, but it's not too difficult to find).

The release date has been moving all over the place though, so I'm not entirely sure it is actually out today. BG2 had it releasing 30th, then 31st, and now the 1st.

Anyway, looking forward to it!

Edit: Nvm, it's backordered on BG2 apparently

So annoyed. I was in Singapore until last night and the release date was 30th March for Singapore. None of the stores including Sony's own stores and a playstation branded one had any idea about the game. They only had a JP version of it. Guess ill haveto order from play asia.

Buygame2 are also selling copies (can't link from work, but it's not too difficult to find).

The release date has been moving all over the place though, so I'm not entirely sure it is actually out today. BG2 had it releasing 30th, then 31st, and now the 1st.

Anyway, looking forward to it!

Edit: Nvm, it's backordered on BG2 apparently

Hey cool, I didn't know about that site. Cheers!

(Link for anyone curious - http://www.buygame2.com/en/product/22761)

So annoyed. I was in Singapore until last night and the release date was 30th March for Singapore. None of the stores including Sony's own stores and a playstation branded one had any idea about the game. They only had a JP version of it. Guess ill haveto order from play asia.

Augh, that sucks. =[

But yeah, the release date for this has been a bit weird. Play-Asia even thought it was cancelled just a few weeks ago.

It'll probably have a tiny print run like the physical English version of Soul Sacrifice Delta did last year.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member

Didn't see it at the stores today either and no one has it on preorder too lol. Probably too obscure. It'll probably be cheaper than the US$30 that Play-asia is selling at.

Has anyone got their copy shipped from Play Asia yet? I notice the page says "pending stock arrival".

I haven't had anything shipped from Buygame2 either.

B.K.

Anyone know of any sites that still have it in stock? I didn't expect it to go out of print so soon.

Unfortunately not, pretty sure it's forever doomed to eBay. There used to be a few sellers with copies at regular prices, but now it's exploded.

38emLWi.png

It took quite awhile to get to me, but I got mine yesterday. It was kinda exasperating waiting for my Play-Asia pre-order to actually get filled 2 weeks late, then not have any tracking information for another week or so after shipping, and then hoping I don't have any address/delivery problems... and after passing on earlier, cheaper ebay listings in order to just be patient/hopeful, and then seeing that $99 listing. It was yikes.

It got pretty bungled for a lot of people.

Ventara

So how is Play-Asia? I've never ordered from them before, but I'm trying to get more physical vita games.

They're pretty good. Their prices are a bit higher for new releases, but they have a wide variety, and they occasionally restock. Shipping varies(1 week - 2 months for me), though they've recently removed the free shipping option, so maybe it has improved?

Etria

So did anyone try backordering at Buy Game 2? It redirects me to a form but not sure of their reliability.

B.K.

So did anyone try backordering at Buy Game 2? It redirects me to a form but not sure of their reliability.

I don't know about backordering anything from them, but I have ordered stuff in stock from them before. I ordered Final Fantasy X-2 HD from them late last year.

Is this already sold out, didn't even know there was a physical asian release...:(

Yes. Sold out everywhere and out of print, apparently.

Etria

I don't know about backordering anything from them, but I have ordered stuff in stock from them before. I ordered Final Fantasy X-2 HD from them late last year.

Yes. Sold out everywhere and out of print, apparently.

Okay, good to know.

Sad that I never realised there was a physical English version of Oreshika :/ Too late now, I guess.

NolbertoS

I was waiting for Play-asia to have a physical release pre-order and they never had it up or immediatley sold out. I bought my Engrish version for 49.99 including shipping on ebay when it was bein pre-ordered and now seems that was a bargain compared to the prices on ebay

Ventara

I was waiting for Play-asia to have a physical release pre-order and they never had it up or immediatley sold out. I bought my Engrish version for 49.99 including shipping and now seems that was a bargain compared to the prices on ebay

I'm not sure if that's a typo or not, but the translation is excellent. No engrish here.

Menchi

I kept an eye on Play-Asia. Thought they'd never actually made a print run as it was pretty much immediately sold out. Seen copies of it for ridiculous prices on Ebay and resigned myself to never owning a physical copy.

Why do such a limited print run? At least do a pre-order based print run...

I kept an eye on Play-Asia. Thought they'd never actually made a print run as it was pretty much immediately sold out. Seen copies of it for ridiculous prices on Ebay and resigned myself to never owning a physical copy.

Why do such a limited print run? At least do a pre-order based print run...

I don't know about other retailers and I know ebay sellers will take pre-orders for anything even if they can't guarantee stock, but Play-Asia didn't open pre-orders until like 3 days before it released, so gauging demand and securing stock was probably completely offbase.

That was also before just changing to out of stock/TBA instead of shipping on release day. They were only in stock/available for order on the 11th, and I don't think it was for long.

This just pissed me the fuck off.

I never got my e-mail letting me know the pre-order was up and now they're probably not going to print any more?

I'm just going to go digital on it even though I didn't want to.

Etria

Do you think there is anyone in South East Asia who can still get copies in store, or is it sold out locally as well? Play-Asia has never been too reliable when it comes to emails and such for back in stock items :(

Oh no, this got a physical version?! And it's already sold out, out of print, and going for ridiculous prices?

Crud...I'd REALLY prefer a physical copy over a digital download. Also looks like that ebay guy upped the price to $124.99.

wilflare

people who need help - drop me a PM... I'm not sure how many copies I can find. but I'll try my best

and no I'm not adding any fees, surcharges or upping the price. I'm helping you get the game at cost + postage + PayPal fees.
you don't have to feel obliged to tip me either.

only think I ask is that you give me time (and understanding) to sort it out for ya.. busy period in university now

Cleve

Man asian editions of games (in english) selling for a fortune on ebay right after launch reminds me of the NGP days. Now I feel sad :(

B.K.

If anyone wants a copy of the game, you might want to keep an eye on Ebay. There have been a few copies show up there lately. One seller has sold over a dozen copies of the game this month. I just ordered a copy for $49.

Top Bottom