• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta physical english copy in stock @ Play Asia

Edit: Originally Posted by Saoshyant

I bought it myself a few months ago. The physical edition comes with an online pass from the time publishers on consoles thought that was a great idea to beat preowned game sales. This being an out of region release (Hong Kong), though, plus the Vita not dealing well (at all, to be honest) with multiple accounts, means the game is unplayable online which is one of its biggest draws. Buyer beware.

Original post:
For everyone who's looking for an english physical copy of Soul Sacrifice Delta and isn't willing to pay the horrendous prices on Ebay here's your chance.

Play Asia has it in stock for ~ $40 shipped.

Klick

soul-sacrifice-delta-english-361545.10.jpg

Saoshyant

I bought it myself a few months ago. The physical edition comes with an online pass from the time publishers on consoles thought that was a great idea to beat preowned game sales. This being an out of region release (Hong Kong), though, plus the Vita not dealing well (at all, to be honest) with multiple accounts, means the game is unplayable online which is one of its biggest draws. Buyer beware.

Stalk

I own it digital but in my temptation to collect Vita stuff this is tempting hynnngh.

I can't validate the purchase personally but thank you :(

Wow, thanks for the heads up on this.

I own it digital but in my temptation to collect Vita stuff this is tempting hynnngh.

I can't validate the purchase personally but thank you :(

You're welcome. The game was out of stock for a pretty long time and on Ebay it usually goes for $80+.

I agree with Saoshyant though. Buying this copy only makes sense if you're into collecting physical vita games.

kurahador

Sucks to hear about online passes. Is the online component important to the gameplay if you're playing the campaign?

oldmario

i've seen that having a digital copy of SSD on a eu psn gives you online access in the physical version, i'm not sure how true this is but it does say sony computer entertainment europe in the start screen so there may be a possibility it works

Glix

I realize this is more of a collector thing but I just wanted to say I bought this game digital a few weeks ago and I really love it. Its unique and awesome.

test_account

XP-39C²
Is the online pass still active? Apparently EA disabled their online pass games (disabled as in that the games can be played online without the online pass).

cheesekao

Is the online pass still active? Apparently EA disabled their online pass games (disabled as in that the games can be played online without the online pass).
It's still active but you're gonna have a hard time finding online rooms since hardly anyone plays it anymore and the ones who do are generally lvl99 guys or are in private rooms. The game is perfectly playable solo if you're interested in it.

Powwa

Edit: Originally Posted by Saoshyant

Original post:
For everyone who's looking for an english physical copy of Soul Sacrifice Delta and isn't willing to pay the horrendous prices on Ebay here's your chance.

Play Asia has it in stock for ~ $40 shipped.

Klick

soul-sacrifice-delta-english-361545.10.jpg

I got the last one before it was sold out, thanks for the heads up.

I already have the game the digitally and will not open the game I receive. Hopefully will be a valuable collectible in the future(Already around +90 USD on the internet usually).

Top Bottom