• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asia PS+ monthly PS4 lineup is insane

Just_one

Why asia gets an aditional game and the rest of the world doesnt?

any official reason? kinda of a dick move to be honest...

MattAces

Why asia gets an aditional game and the rest of the world doesnt?

any official reason? kinda of a dick move to be honest...

Because people complained how terrible July free game was.
JK.
Whenever there's a special convention/event in one of the Asia country, they will just give an additional game. Similar to previous TGS Gravity Rush Remastered. And Chinese New Year God of War 3 Remastered.

The people at SIEE have been sleeping for far too long because Online Multiplayer is being charged for. I still remember when they changed the whole PlayStation Plus system to the Instant Game Collection back in PS3 days.

They should go back to that again, it's been 4 years since the PS4 launched damn it.

They segregate games based on titles. What's​ on the title, is what language is available.
Japanese version = Japanese only
English version = English only
Eng/Kor/Jap version = All languages in the title

If you got any images to back this up?

I live in Korea and have seen only Japanese games with Korean/Japan language together.
If you want the English you have to hope for a separate release which will have Korean/Chinese/English on.

GNOSIS

I already have Child of Light on PC but I don't mind getting it again.

Hopefully, they do something about all these abysmal sales though...

So these are all the games NA hasn't gotten yet. Not too bad, January's games are still pretty freaking amazing and July had a pretty unique line up.

January
ALIENATION
God Of War III Remastered
Tales Of Zesteria
Goat Simulator

February
-We got them all

March
Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps (lol)
Disgaea 5

April
-We got them all

May
-We got them all

June
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season

July
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Darksiders II
Fat Princess Adventures
Hatoful Boyfriend
Eat Them!

August
Amnesia: Collection
Child of Light
Hustle Kings

5-giphy-2_1438930235.gif

Alienation is the only one I would have liked to get as well. The rest I don't care about (specifically talking about the 2017 PS+ games).

MattAces

How long do they usually take to send out the codes?

10-20 minutes as soon as they confirm your payment. You can message them on their facebook if you want it immediately. I purchase all of my physical games from them and usually I will get a confirmation within 30 minutes or so.
If you are looking for something instant, Play-Asia is an alternative, but it will cost more. *Plus that will be another country again depending on their availability.

Top Bottom