• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box: Today Only FF Type-O HD 33% Off

I got it from Gamefly. Will purchase when it is $20 ... maybe.

bloodborne took over before I could finish. Don't like keeping gamefly games TOO long, so about to send it back.

koutoru

I'm having a great time with the game.
Although, I can see why some people would be put off from purchasing it.

Rent it. While the combat is fun, literally everything else about the game is terrible.

lol I've bought it twice. First the normal, then I traded it in for the CE. So I've spent too much money to not give it a try haha.

Of what I've played so far the combat hasn't clicked yet, but I actually like the mythos/story (if not individual characters). Seeing as how most other people laud the battle system then I should be able to enjoy the game when the time comes.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
You can't apply Best Buy GCU after price matching right? From the responses I've seen from gaffers, this feels like it should be a $20 buy.

wcvince

Neo Member
Wanted to pick this up earlier, but didn't have enough time due to Bloodborne. Nice to get it for a little cheaper.

I basically paid this much a month ago when it came out and I still haven't played Type-0 once.

Worth it, if they're a bunch of leftover day one editions anyway. FFXV is just that fun.

Top Bottom