• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - The Complete First Season (Episodes 1-6) Bundle is $4.99 on XBO

How are episodes 1-6 the complete series?

EDIT: Never mind... I'm a moron,
I thought it was the show, not the Telltale game.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Bought it thirty minutes ago and could not download anything, but now I see that the bundle contents might not be populated. Never had this on any digital store, but it is fine, I can wait. I am assuming it should not take long?

etta

my hard graphic balls
Customer service live chat: "Thank you for patiently waiting, George. It seems to be a problem here on our end. We are currently checking further on this matter. Thank you so much for your patience."

etta

my hard graphic balls
Customer service live chat: "It might take up to 24 hours for our teams to fix this. Please try to download the game again in 24 hours, and if it does not work contact us again."

statham

Customer service live chat: "It might take up to 24 hours for our teams to fix this. Please try to download the game again in 24 hours, and if it does not work contact us again."

not to be a debbie downer, but its sunday and late and a error, we won't truly know if they honor it until sometime tomorrow, when head honchos arrive and decide. I gambled as chat support should be pretty easy to reverse this, if they don't honor it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
not to be a debbie downer, but its sunday and late and a error, we won't truly know if they honor it until sometime tomorrow, when head honchos arrive and decide. I gambled as chat support should be pretty easy to reverse this, if they don't honor it.
Force refund? Hmm, I don't know, maybe it wouldn't be a terrible situation seeing how apparently it has garbage performance with judder and stutter. Either way, $5 bucks is not going to break any banks.

statham

Force refund? Hmm, I don't know, maybe it wouldn't be a terrible situation seeing how apparently it has garbage performance with jutter and stutter. Either way, $5 bucks is not going to break any banks.

every telltale game has poor performance on every system, but I've enjoyed them all. I wouldn't go by chat support yet, but I really hope I can grab the rest of the episodes for $5

DirtyLarry

Thanks OP. Picked it up for $5, but as pointed out cannot download it. Will contact support if that remains to be the case after 24 hours.

DrBo42

Looks like they fixed/honored it. Went into manage on the game's store page and I'm downloading all 3 episodes now.

jesu

Nice little bargain.
I'll play a couple of episodes tonight as I won't have The Witcher till tomorrow.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Does it run at 60FPS? If not I'll just wait for the steam summer sale.

It runs like absolute garbage. All over the place between 5 and 25 FPS. Also huge 3-4 second freezes, usually right in the middle of an "action" sequence which causes you to lose. Rarely if ever hits 30.

Stay far, far away.

I don't think this is a price error. I mean, a while back we got the "Telltale Collection" on psn for $40 on PS4.

That's:
The Walking Dead S1
The Walking Dead S2
The Wolf Among Us S1
Game of Thrones S1
Tales from the Borderlands S1

So... That's $8 per game. Not that far off.

Error or not you should buy it. I never expected to like it as much as I did when playing it. Can't wait for Chapter 4.

shandy706

It runs like absolute garbage. All over the place between 5 and 25 FPS. Also huge 3-4 second freezes, usually right in the middle of an "action" sequence which causes you to lose. Rarely if ever hits 30.

Stay far, far away.

Sounds awful!

Can I brute force it on PC?

sam777

was hoping it was self contained like walking dead. been meaning to watch it eventually, i just dont really do tv, broadcast or streaming.

Buy it as it will never be this price again. And play it after you have watched 3 seasons of the show as that is when it takes place.

Gameboy415

I confirmed that this bundle was $4.99 on the XB1 store last night, bought it, but wasn't able to actually download anything.
Looks like it's working today though - I brought up the bundle page, clicked 'manage', and just started downloading episodes 1-3!
Thanks for the heads up, OP! :D

Truphenom

Glad I saw this thread before going to bed last night. Bought it and gonna download it when I get home. It won't be played for a while, but I couldn't resist that deal

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Bought the first episodes on PS4, but it looks like I'm finishing the season on XB1. Thanks for the heads up last night.

J4mm1nJ03

I don't think this is a price error. I mean, a while back we got the "Telltale Collection" on psn for $40 on PS4.

That's:
The Walking Dead S1
The Walking Dead S2
The Wolf Among Us S1
Game of Thrones S1
Tales from the Borderlands S1

So... That's $8 per game. Not that far off.

Error or not you should buy it. I never expected to like it as much as I did when playing it. Can't wait for Chapter 4.

Aww, how did I miss that? :( Just started The Wolf Among Us last night. First episode pulled me in immediately.

Top Bottom