• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's an Indiegogo for a cock ring that tracks "stuff"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcastor

Just saw this on Engadget:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lovely-the-smart-wearable-sex-toy-for-couples#/story

Simply slide your penis into the hardware, get banging away and, when you're done, a mobile app will tell you your score. Statistics that are recorded by the device include the calories you've burned, the force of your thrusting and even your top speed. The software will even look at your performance and come up with one of 120 new positions that you can try next time out.

I always wondered how much thrust my pelvis was creating...

Metal-Geo

You know what, I can't lie... I'd love to see how this thing was tested internally.

"Alright, compiling a new version. Jakub, I'll see you in the 'other room' in a minute... Bring a USB cable."

ofps9mfts0lsyw8eerv1.gif

styl3s

The next 10 years are gonna be awful with all that connected bullshit

don't forget achievements, facebook connectivity, reddit share button and a p2w dimension
I'll wait for third gen that comes with condoms with bluetooth so if im on vacation and forget it or just didn't want to bring it i can still clock stats.

The ultimate dick measuring contest. Imagine a forum dedicated to posting your stats and having online leader boards. There would be categories for how many thrusts per minute, thrust psi, how long you'd last before cumming, etc. Just imagine a bunch of guys trying to outdo each other.

The ultimate dick measuring contest. Imagine a forum dedicated to posting your stats and having online leader boards. There would be categories for how many thrusts per minute, thrust psi, how long you'd last before cumming, etc. Just imagine a bunch of guys trying to outdo each other.

I imagine this scenario between couples:

--------------------------------------------
"Oh damn that was amazing"

"Lets check how long that was"

"oh, that only took 3 minutes"

Awkward silence.
-------------------------------------------

Sometimes ignorance is the bliss.

I imagine this scenario between couples:

--------------------------------------------
"Oh damn that was amazing"

"Lets check how long that was"

"oh, that only took 3 minutes"

Awkward silence.
-------------------------------------------

Sometimes ignorance is the bliss.

People will be doing speed runs and live streaming them on twitch.

UrokeJoe

Add a smart condom that can check for when your partner is having an orgasm as well as the duration and we're going places...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom