• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi's Woolly World: overview video (JP)

L~A

Nintendo just uploaded the overview video for Yoshi's Woolly World, out of the blue (and a bit earlier than usual). Weird time to upload it.

YouTube

Nothing really new in there, but it's a good way to check out the main features of the game. Also, you need your daily dose of cuteness, and this video is good way to get it.

Short video from Nintendo UK: https://youtu.be/S-avxYgHzzw

oo7

hqdefault.jpg

Do want. Now.

Oh, the transformations seem great. Bike Yoshi is really amazing, and Umbrella Yoshi is oddly cute.

Sticking to wooly treadmills, the climbing, the rainbows, the purple curtains, holding on the blue curtain, this seems just like a treat. Not to mention it looks amazing.

Respawn

Banned
Nintendo just uploaded the overview video for Yoshi's Woolly World, out of the blue (and a bit earlier than usual). Weird time to upload it.

YouTube

Nothing really new in there, but it's a good way to check out the main features of the game. Also, you need your daily dose of cuteness, and this video is good way to get it.
Very beautiful and relaxing. Just might be the time to get a WiiU. Zelda's just around the corner to.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I can say that the platforming part of the game is pretty well done/solid/entertaining, compared to the most recent Yoshi's iterations.

L~A

Zero²;167328876 said:
Why NoA have to make us suffer?!

Because you guys didn't buy enough Kirby. This is divine punishment.

Europe is safe, Kirby came out too late for them to realise anything ;p

Zero²

Delicious European justice?

I kid, I guess you guys got Kirby first... So we get Yoshi? Hopefully its better than Kirby, yikes.
The OST at least completely destroys Kirby's.
This is just godlike, I dare say it's better than SM3DW OST.

It's not full price, at least not in Europe. 49.99€.

Anyway, short video from Nintendo UK: https://youtu.be/S-avxYgHzzw
Humm so the same as Tropical Freeze, hope it's $50 here on the Americas too. Nice that Nintendo is a lot more lenient on prices this generation.

It's just me or the transformations seem a lot more fun this time around? Mega-yoshi and Airplane-yoshi look fantastic!

Hastati

This looks SO GOOD! Can't wait.
Really, really want the amiibo too. No idea how I'm going to get one though, still haven't recovered from that Lucina sale ...

Also, ペロン。

L~A

isn't that the full price-tag for Wii U game in EU?
Splatoon/Kirby/Toad were 39€, Yoshi 49€

Hmm... not quite. Full price is 59.99€ (Smash was one of those). We even went to 69.99€ for some third-party titles, irrc.

There's 2 prices in Europe: 59.99€ for the big games, 49.99€ for the medium ones, and rarely 39.99€ (not frequent, at least for Nintendo).

HeySeuss

Oh man that looked amazing. Yoshi riding a dog? Yes please. Yoshi Godzilla mode? Oh my. Vehicle yoshi levels? Fuck yeah. Multiplayer co-op? Holy shit yes.

This just became my most wanted game.

Somebody post that Vince McMahon gif of him getting happier and happier until he falls backwards in his chair because holy shit thus game looks like greatness.

Top Bottom