• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3, "it's not gonna be too long before I can actually announce something"

A hypothetical Danganronpa 3 announcement at TGS would make my day. Not as much as a Gravity Rush 2 announcement granted, but it would still be very welcomed.

cireza

I liked the first game but could not finish the second one. Really disliked the atmosphere and new gameplay features.

Not too hot about a third one.

Paltheos

Awesome news. As I say in all these threads, I just hope Nobuyo Oyama can return as the voice of Monokuma. :( Despair just wouldn't be the same without her.

kewlmyc

He doesn't actually say Danganronpa 3 does he? He just says the next game in the franchise. Could be another sidestory/inbetween game/spinoff like Another Episode, which I wouldn't mind.

He doesn't actually say Danganronpa 3 does he? He just says the next game in the franchise. Could be another sidestory/inbetween game/spinoff like Another Episode, which I wouldn't mind.

kWNTpK7.jpg

DNAbro

he does say DanganRonpa 3 explicitly .

213372bu

Banned
Wow, to think I'd be so hyped for a series I thought I was going to hate.

Would personally love to see if they decide to do something other than Vita as their only platform as that game actually has potential to sell bigger.

FLD

A TGS announcement would be pretty sweet. The games have come out fairly close to each other in NA so it'd be kinda nice not to have to wait too long for DR3.

The tease they did 2 years ago was a bit too early. Probably just in case there would be a backlash for Another Episode being TPS and all.

FluxWaveZ

Wow, to think I'd be so hyped for a series I thought I was going to hate.

Would personally love to see if they decide to do something other than Vita as their only platform as that game actually has potential to sell bigger.

Kodaka addresses that in the interview. He says that it's purely a matter of budget, and that he'd actually want to make something for PS4, as a creator. The sales numbers for DR1 and DR2 in Japan determined that DR:AE should be on the Vita, but the potential success of DR:AE in NA and the success of DR:AE in Japan might change things in the future.

I expected it at TGS, so it doesn't surprise me. Now then, I wonder where will the storyline go considering the events of DR2. Apparently Another Episode sends signs in that direction, but I'm in a blackout until it arrives here so I don't know.

The possibility of getting DR3 and ZE3 the same year is glorious.

Top Bottom