• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coro Coro - Is that some new Zygarde form?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You know where to look.

Holy shit is that some mecha Zygarde golem/naga shit? Holy crap it's huge and and it's scary!

I guess this really means Pokemon Z or ZX/ZY.

Illucio

Banned
Could be a alternate form to the Fire/Water Lion Pokemon too...

Maybe a new Pokemon all together?

Villian in a robot?

I dunno about a new Zygarde form, but who knows. The image is vague as heck.

Boss Doggie

Well it was said to appear in the end of the movie, and that guy who went to the early screening definitely said it's Zygarde. The head even has the frills and hexagon.

Tusk

Oh wow, that design looks amazing. This and Hoopa Unbound are now two of my favorite Pokemon.

Really hope they keep designs like these up.

Boss Doggie

It matches up with what the guy who got early screening said in his tumblr.

AhYp3zF.jpg

wmlk

It doesn't remind me of Zygarde at all.

Is this some fake Groudon BS like the Jirachi movie?

EDIT: OK, on second thought, that's definitely Zygarde.

Boss Doggie

Heh, someone said it looks like what would happen if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde formed a mecha.

ash_ag

Strange Souvenir, for reference:

Ndtji30.jpg

Doesn't really look like it, but I guess it has the creepy head thing going on about it. I wonder if it is a forme, Mega, Primal, or some other kind of super-evolution. Or maybe not related to Zygarde at all?

I'm still waiting for Kyurem's original form. =/

I guess there's a good chance for B3W3 by Gen
. :p

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Meh. I ain't getting hyped until the confirmation of Delta Z. Even if it is inevitable, I ain't bothering with leaks.

Boss Doggie

By the way the scan reads

Is this a new Pokemon?
This is the announcement for the next Pokemon movie!
Tune in for the credits in the Hoopa movie!

Nightbird

Yep definitely Zygarde.
Dude looks huge as well.

But the best part about this for me is we might get news about the new Game before the end of this year!

Ryoku

Xerneas = life
Yveltal = death
Zygarde = nature

I see the new Zygarde forme as Zygarde taking in natural energy in order to stabilize the ecosystem. Where else have we heard of natural energy? Oh right--Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon.

Pokemon X Pokedex Entry said:
When the Kalos region’s ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

Flowmoney

Don't worry, we'll get it as a Mega in Darkness Black and Bright White in 2023...

:(

By that time Charizard , Lucario and Blaziken will reach their strongest forms and be related to a group of legendary Knight pokemon , a bond that only them and several others share.

Kyurem Mega will look irrevalent at that time.

I don't. Sugimori said he's going back to simplicity a year ago.

I wouldn't say Hoopa Unbound is overdesigned like some Gen IV and V Pokemon, and we don't have much in the way of visual details for this thing other than it looks large and imposing.

Top Bottom