• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex-Age: Girl asks me to go deeper, can't go any deeper --- need bigger penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a disappointment in bed? I really couldn't go any deeper and she had this disappointing look on her face when I pushed in nothing more.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
wasn't that pretty plain? yes. you do need a bigger penis. how will you go by getting a bigger penis?

what you should have done was replaced your penis with your fist and she'd be mighty impressed.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Depth has had me sticking around a few females that I wouldn't have otherwise. One thing I can't stand is a shallow pussy. I want it to go on forever, obstruction free!

There have been many times where's I'd feel something if I went too deep and it would give me the shivers.

Tamanon

Banned
Try a different position also. I think the deepest I ever go is with legs propped up on my shoulders. Really depends on your hips and her hips.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Tamanon said:
Try a different position also. I think the deepest I ever go is with legs propped up on my shoulders. Really depends on your hips and her hips.

Best answer so far.

Uncle

Dear GAF,

My GF said I had a small penis and was disappointed with my performance in bed. Is this true?

Sincerely yours
-Original Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom