• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 3.00 Communities

Justified

The Easiest way to be invited is to search for a member already in the community, view their communities, and join

Hopefully we make it to the "popular communities" list, so we are easier to find

There are NO region specific Communities no need to put your region

Oh Please dont PM me a request, just ask in the thread.

The official update removed the "search" option, so it is really hard for us to sit here all day adding members. Unfortunately its best-effort currently. However I have created a spreadsheet for you to add your info, that makes it easier for us to manage.

In the "request from" Let us know if you requested here on GAF or via PS4, so we will know where to check QUOTE FOR LINK

Communities — PS4 users will have the ability to create communities based around shared interests, like games, genres, and more. Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players, and the ability to join parties / games. If you want to tackle a big multiplayer raid, but don’t have enough friends available, this could be a great way to connect with other players who are looking for the same thing.

hawk2025

The hard limit was not public information up to this point, so I'm not quite sure I understand the disclaimer on top.

Guymelef

What's the point of having different communities by region? it's not likely there are more than one NeoGAF forum.

What's the point of having different communities by region? it's not likely there are more than one NeoGAF forum.

The 100 limit is too small if it's not temporary. There's well over 100 members with ps4s.

apparently someone mentioned in the other thread it's not limited to 100. So I don't know.

Fee

psn name: Fourbin

I would like a invite to:

NeoGaf (N.A) community
Youtube Gaming community

Thank you.

Justified

I can understand a timezone split in a community for people trying to find matches to X game, a extension of a forum? No thanks.

Just my opinion.

No, its find, and legitimate. But the other community was started off wrong. It was created and the admin disappeared.

If the community/mods would rather stick with that one, Im fine with closing this one.

Also Invites are going out (for this community) check you notifications. Also I need some other admins to help out

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You ca invite me to the NA community and YT. PSN is listed in profile.

There doesn't seem to be a member limit though.

PSN: Fushichou187

NeoGAF NA community please.

Might be nice to get some more hyper-local communities going as well (in the long run) e.g. GAF-San Francisco, GAF-New York, etc..

Top Bottom