• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 3.00 Communities

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
No. There's a main Steam gaf group with a bunch of game specific groups.

Should be the same here tbh.

Gaf community should be the same as the Steam one, open for anyone to join or leave. Having to go through getting invited and accepted by a single user doesn't seem like a good idea in the long run, ask anyone who's been in a guild with an wonder who disappears, just kills the community if left to one user.

The problem of course is that if the hard limit is only so much, then obviously we just want Gaf members joining so it isn't filled up by randoms.

Justified

Gaf community should be the same as the Steam one, open for anyone to join or leave. Having to go through getting invited and accepted by a single user doesn't seem like a good idea in the long run, ask anyone who's been in a guild with an wonder who disappears, just kills the community if left to one user.

The problem of course is that if the hard limit is only so much, then obviously we just want Gaf members joining so it isn't filled up by randoms.

I agree. Its Open now. Still need 2 other Moderators

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Steam community is actually closed. However, any member can invite someone.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/neogaf

Fee

I can't seem to get the community section to load. Anyone else having issues? When its resolved ill catch up on invites.

Ravijn

I can't seem to get the community section to load. Anyone else having issues? When its resolved ill catch up on invites.

When I go to my profile and click on the Communities tab it goes back to the menu bar. If I do it again it eventually goes to the Communities area.

I reported it as an issue.

nikos

Does anyone know how to import a custom community image? I see GAF has one.

Also, for those interested, I created a community for the FGC.

Griss

Can you see other members of the community who aren't your friends, or just those that are? Because it would be a great way of adding GAF-friends if the former.

Anyone have any idea when 3.0 will be out for the rest of us peasants?

Any Carib-GAF community? lol

Top Bottom