• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus announces "Persona Special Stage" for TGS 2015

Soriku

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/0...rsona-special-stage-for-tokyo-game-show-2015/

Atlus announced that they’ll have a “Persona Special Stage” event at this year’s Tokyo Game Show on September 19th from 2:30pm to 3:30pm JST. [Thanks, Game Jouhou.]

The stage event will feature some popular talents behind the Persona series like vocalist Yumi Kawamura, Lotus Juice, Shihoko Hirata, DJ WAKA and many others, who’ll be there to perform live music.

Additionally, there will be a live talk show featuring Persona Stalker Club’s hosts Mafia Kajita and Tomomi Isomura. More details for the event will be announced in the near future.

Release date for P5 incoming...hopefully.

Mengetsu

eiZVW6O.gif

Stalk

Persona 3 Dancing All Night

But really, hoping it's something along the lines of a release date or at the very least some more game footage. The trailers released so far have been decent but actually pretty light on that I feel.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
They must have the game in a damn near complete state if they're so adamant about a 2015 release date for both US and Japan.

Announce a release date already Atlus bros !!

koutoru

I hope Persona 5 still makes an appearance at Sony's pre TGS showing.
It needs as much exposure as possible.

unless the publisher secretly changes over and over behind the scenes like with smt iv, i think an effort will be made so that both come out pretty close to each other. they pulled it off for persona q and dancing all night is about five weeks between us and pal.

it's also sarcastic.

5 weeks for a game where nothing will be changed is still too long.

Kudo

A whole stage to announce its delay to 2016?

It's going to be a musical where they have special song about how things in life doesn't always go your way and you need power to keep going and all that stuff with hidden message that Persona 5 is delayed.

AniHawk

If they can't get it out in 2015 why would they say anything about it in September, they should know very well at this point if they're on schedule.

if there's a delay, but they don't know how long the delay will be, that could mean next calendar year or next fiscal year. so instead of saying, 'we know we said 2015 before but now we actually don't know!' they just stick to the previously announced date until there's actual news to report. it could even be that they know it'll be next calendar year, but they haven't settled on a date, and still have nothing new to report.

FluxWaveZ

if there's a delay, but they don't know how long the delay will be, that could mean next calendar year or next fiscal year. so instead of saying, 'we know we said 2015 before but now we actually don't know!' they just stick to the previously announced date until there's actual news to report. it could even be that they know it'll be next calendar year, but they haven't settled on a date, and still have nothing new to report.

Now that you put it like that... I'm convinced it's 2015.

AniHawk

5 weeks for a game where nothing will be changed is still too long.

it takes time to go through approval and making different skus. considering different companies are handling the same title, and considering how much more has to go into each european release, the turnaround is fairly quick.

artsi

But if John Hardin knows there's a delay (any kind), why would he go all the way and login to NeoGAF to tell everyone lies that it's coming out in 2015 over and over again, when he could just be silent and wait for the delay announcement to do the job?

He'd just make himself look more unrealiable than he'd need to.

AniHawk

But if John Hardin knows there's a delay (any kind), why would he go all the way and login to NeoGAF to tell everyone lies that it's coming out in 2015 over and over again, when he could just be silent and wait for the delay announcement to do the job?

i didn't know their pr guy had come to post here. maybe it's to settle rumors? i don't know.

it's weird that there's been pretty much zero buildup for this game though. dancing all night has had a pretty solid campaign going back to e3. i guess if p5 hits in december, then that would be about the same amount of time if they start now. something about it just seems off to me.

Soriku

i didn't know their pr guy had come to post here. maybe it's to settle rumors? i don't know.

it's weird that there's been pretty much zero buildup for this game though. dancing all night has had a pretty solid campaign going back to e3. i guess if p5 hits in december, then that would be about the same amount of time if they start now. something about it just seems off to me.

Seems weird to us but probably normal for Atlus...

fertygo

You act like something like that not ever happened before in history of Gaming PR.

Top Bottom