• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Mindy Project Season 4 |OT| Now on Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Hulu

Bladenic

I dropped this show in S1 but watched the premiere. Still meh on it. Mindy looked really good though. Not sure why there was a warning before the show though.

Dereck

They would bring in
Kunal Nayyar,
season premiere cross promotion strategy.

Mindy Kaling is so sexy to me.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Man this thread is dead :/. A miracle that this show got a 4th season. Love me some Mindy Kaling.

Caught up and the show is still good. The extra cursing comes off as a little try-hard though. You don't need to add it just cuz you can now.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I would love to post more, I just don't like the way OTs look when the OP is double posting and talking to himself/herself.

Oh I know what you mean, the Season 3 OT I did never even made it past the first page :/

This week's episode was good, Tamra's #TLCTuesdays "No Scrubs" XD

Dereck

I am genuinely surprised that this show is still making me laugh, hard.

Eliza Coupe is a welcome edition, I'll always have a soft spot for the Happy Endings cast members.

enigmatic_alex44

Agreed, loved seeing Jane from Happy Endings. Hope she sticks around this season.

enigmatic_alex44

Good episode. LOL @ everyone being repulsed by Mindy breastfeeding on the subway. Loved the sister of the sexist new Doctor. Also LMAO @ Mindy thinking she was getting it on by her, classic Mindy.

Sadly no Jane from Happy Ending this episode. Was hoping she would be a season regular.

Dereck

Perhaps the stay at home mom, routine/plot element was a little too traditional. I did enjoy it though.

I was wondering, how is Mindy just able to come back to her job, or is she just taking the place of Danny?

enigmatic_alex44

I was wondering, how is Mindy just able to come back to her job, or is she just taking the place of Danny?

LOL @ just the two of us keeping this thread alive! :(

Yeah, I think she's just taking Danny's spot @ work, they do the same job so I'd assume it's not a big deal.

I do hope the stay at home mom thing doesn't last, it was good for one episode. But when Danny comes back from seeing his ill father I'm guessing they'll get a Nanny and both work, or Mindy goes back and Danny will stay at home.

enigmatic_alex44

Loved this week's episode. I wasn't too hot on the Danny focused road trip one, but this might be my favorite ep of the season so far.

LMAO @ the perv Dr. chastising Mindy for "dressing down" and not like her usual colorful self

enigmatic_alex44

caught up on the latest ep.

REALLY hoping Mindy just finally calls it quits with Danny. Glad she stood up for herself. Danny's an ass and I never liked his character.

Holmes

Yeah seriously. I love Mindy and Danny together but why is he being such an asshole? Leaves for a few months and then comes back, tells her to have a second child and not have a job. The fuck.

Carlisle

Anybody see the new episode? It really, really pissed me off.

I did. What pissed you off about it? I was gonna take some guesses, cause there were a few things that didn't sit right with me, but I don't want to risk spoilers in here if I don't have to.

I don't think I even laughed once though :( The show used to crack me way up back when it was on TV, and it's been good since it moved to Hulu even if not quite as good. But this new episode was just bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom