• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus in October: Broken Age, Super Meat Boy, Unmechanical and more

Hugstable

Banned
Nice, just Super Meat Boy for me this month, really not into the art style of Broken Age, might give it a go though just to see how it is. Meat Boy is a pretty decently fun platformer though. Can get frustrating when you suck at it as much as I do, but amazing to see it being given as a free game.

I am pleased
giphy.gif

Wow, this is a great month. Totally excited to Golden God Super Meat Boy again and I've never played Broken Age so I'm pretty happy.

Rezae

Broken Age! That's... something .. I guess.

Honestly another disappointing month, but I'm getting used to it.

Good line up. Glad Assassin's Creed didn't end up taking up a spot if it meant we got Broken Age instead.

Super Meat Boy is the real star this month though. Pumped to play that again.

myca77

I really don't know if I can face super meat boy again. Completing the light and dark world on the 360 was such fun. But I haven't sworn like that whilst playing a game since I was a teenager, oh and the controller cramp too. There were some warp zone levels that did utterly defeat me though.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel with Kung Fu Rabbit.

Still, neat. Super Meat Boy.

Wonderful - was waiting on a sale on broken age, and have never played SMB.

Really hope this thread does not dissolve into indie hate.

Rymuth

Broken Age! Damn it!

After lucking out nonstop on PS+ so far, my purchases have finally caught up with me. :<

This is super disappointing for me. Was a Broken Age backer and massively disappointed with it. SMB is great, looking forward to playing that again but the rest are eh.

Top Bottom