• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archive and Spoiler-Free Thread: Sony Paris Games Week 2015

Volotaire

If a mod find this unnecessary, please lock. Requested by multiple users.

Please note all links may have a delay of up to 45 minutes until they are uploaded. This is because I am unavailable.

Google Doc Sheet link in case NeoGAF is inaccessible during and after the livestream and for very easy access to archives. Archives are updated here first.

INFORMATION

What is this?

Woo, its Paris Games Week. Oh, you can’t watch it live? If, in some horrific case, you are missing the Sony Paris Games Week conference live and you wish, hey I wish a gaffer could create a Spoiler Free Sony Paris Games Week thread and archive the conference links so I can watch those bombs dropping without getting spoiled, you’re in the right place!

This is also an archive thread. Check here and the spreadsheet to find links to the various streams.

How does this work?

Here, I will be archiving the livestream as it is completed with multiple backups from different websites. I will also archive more popular reaction streams such as Giantbomb, GameTrailers or others (such as Super Best Friends). I am open to other suggestions. I will be available 40 minutes after the livestream so you don’t have to worry about relying on external sources in which you might get spoiled in the process of finding them.

READ ALL OF THIS THREAD. THERE IS NO TLDR. IF YOU GET SPOILED IT IS NOT ON ME. I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH THE AMMUNITION TO AVOID SPOILERS.

What do I need to do?

You have 3 options.

1. You can BOOKMARK this page so you can access this page directly when you wish to watch a conference.

2. You can SUBSCRIBE this thread (to subscribe you must have a NeoGAF account and click the SUBSCRIBE button on the top of the page) for easy access when you’re logged in.

3. Lastly, in case NeoGAF is inaccessible due to those MEGATONS dropping, there is a link to a GOOGLE DOC at the top of this page and again here. I will be updating all spoiler thread links in this thread in the document as well to satiate your hunger! It will also contain the press conference time information in the table.

In either case, you will not have to sift through the main NeoGAF forums that will contain spoiler thread titles.

I would also recommend turning NeoGAF avatars off for the period of the press conferences since posters have a habit of changing their avatar in anticipation of new announcements. For example, Zelda U from E3 2014.

A tip for viewing YouTube links in this OP. Disable the ytma extension if you have it enabled, or disable videos on MobileGAF. This means you cannot get spoiled by the thumbnail in the preview link on this thread. The spreadsheet might be a better way to get your videos if you're wary of this. But this will be updated after the thread, so be a bit more patient with this. Thanks RiggyRob.

A tip for non direct YouTube links! (Thanks Evershade):

If anyone is particularly spoiler-conscious and planning on using youtube to watch these, then there are a couple of addins that might be of use that allow hiding the suggested videos, comments, description, titles etc:

Firefox: Element Hidiing Helper for Adblock
Chrome: AdBlock+ Element Hiding Helper

To use both
  1. Install the addin
  2. Go to a youtube video page
  3. Firefox: From the adblock menu click "Select an element to hide" or press Ctrl+Shift+F3
    Chrome: From the Adblock+ menu select "Block Element" or press Alt+B
  4. Select an outlined region of the page to hide

PLEASE READ the caveats in the first part of the archived links section. This will let you know you the chances of getting spoiled by the pages where the streams are embedded due to scrolling headlines, similar videos on YouTube, etc.

RULES

No spoilers or news will be posted in this thread in respect to any conferences.

Posters who defy this rule will be reported to moderators.

This is NOT a discussion thread. Keep discussion to the official conference or news threads.

ARCHIVED LINKS

Caveats for Websites:
  • [*]Gametrailers: News ticker on top and related videos to the right. Can be spoilers. Comments are at the bottom.
  • Gamespot: Popular videos to the right panel, related videos to the bottom right panel below this. Could contain spoilers. Comments are at the bottom.
    [*]IGN: Article banner at top. Related and most watched videos below the main video window. Could contain spoilers.
  • Giantbomb: Because I will try to retrieve the direct download link, the web player in your web browser will just be a video. NO chance of spoilers. YT Direct Link also provided.
    [*] Twitch : No spoilers.
  • YouTube Link: Comments at the bottom. Related videos at right panel and bottom right if in small mode, only at right bottom in theatre mode. Large chance of spoilers.
  • YouTube Direct Link: I have provided direct links to a full screen view. No spoilers as there is no thumbnail, it autoplays[*]Official Websites: Details per publisher’s website will be revealed closer to conferences.
    [*]SBF: Super Best Friends Reaction videos won't be uploaded until a few days after each conference due to resource limitations.

Events:

Xvum6FS.png

URL Alternative:

COUNTDOWN

t1445964300z0.png

XTnkpgX.png

PARIS GAMES WEEK THREADS

Other Useful Threads:

SPECIAL THANKS

Thanks to Foliorum Viridum, lazybones18, Frolow for inspiration on previous Spoiler Free E3 2010-2014 threads. Thanks to dex3108 for allowing me utilize the fantastic banner assets for the archived links. Have a fun Paris Games Week!

If a mod find this unnecessary, please lock. Requested by multiple users.

Great thread! Nice work. Like that I have the links to all the streams lined up.

Really hoping we get a huge showcase for WiLD.
wild-ps4-screenshot-6.jpg

PS4-Exclusive-WiLD-Screenshots-and-trailer-unleashed-2-1024x576.jpg

Game just looks spectacular. Promising title.

sora87

I will also archive more popular reaction streams such as Giantbomb or others (such as Super Best Friends). I am open to other suggestions.

Gametrailers is the best for this and they'll be reacting to it live on their Twitch. Also has conference audio on their stream.

Brew124

Thank you for this.. somehow missed this thread being created yesterday. I will live in this thread and the Google Doc until I leave work.

Brew124

Perfect, thank you so much Volotaire! Saved it on YouTube to watch later, so I can exit the Internet for the next few hours, haha.

Top Bottom