• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub Bikes, a standalone expansion, is coming to PS4. Today.

Loudninja

dcbike9psm0.gif

PossibleDeadFlyingfox.gif

Just confirmed.

#DRIVECLUB BIKES available as an expansion or standalone available immediately after the #PlayStationPGW conference on the PlayStation Store
https://twitter.com/Rushy33/status/659063840764764160

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw_NvbEzJoE

We’ll have more news on the upcoming updates next week but in the meantime come ride with us! You can buy DRIVECLUB BIKES starting today from PlayStation Store as a standalone game for £14.99/€19.99. If you’re already a DRIVECLUB member, you can add on DRIVECLUB BIKES at a discount for £12.99/€14.99
We’re massive racing fans at Evolution and we love the challenge and the thrill of superbike racing, but we’ve always wanted to make them more approachable and fun, whilst still retaining the depth of control and authenticity you’d expect from us. With DRIVECLUB BIKES we think we’ve accomplished that, so that everyone can enjoy riding these breath-taking superbikes.

The incredible speed and superb agility of high-performance superbikes offers a completely new way to race, and as always with DRIVECLUB, there’s a lot to play for, whether you ride offline or online with your club.

12 of the world’s best superbikes: Featuring bikes from top manufacturers including Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, BMW and more.

• Full BIKES Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
  • Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility and skills with bikes.
  • Personalised events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time and with near limitless weather conditions.
  • Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel to wheel action.
  • Customisation: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers and custom helmets.
  • Clubs: Everything you do in DRIVECLUB BIKES contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customisation and challenges.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...t-paris-games-week-available-now-on-ps-store/

CHC

For any other real life motorcycle fans here are some brands:

Ducati
KTM
Bimota
Yamaha
Kawasaki
MV Agusta

CHC

I didnt scramble for anything. :/

Sorry I didn't mean to seem rude, I guess I'm just still grumpy from E3 and other shows where people rush to make a thread about something without putting any links or information in it. Anyway, thanks for adding the trailer link to the OP!

I honestly watched the video expecting bicycles, you know.....bikes. Instead, what I got was motorcycles. Not the same thing. I hate it when people use the word "bikes" when what they really mean is "motorcycles". Use a different word.....like "mikes".

CHC

This does look fucking awesome though. It's been way too long since we got any kind of mainstream, well-produced motorcycle game.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Awesome. Have been waiting for a bike driving game that is actually good.

neemmss

I honestly watched the video expecting bicycles, you know.....bikes. Instead, what I got was motorcycles. Not the same thing. I hate it when people use the word "bikes" when what they really mean is "motorcycles". Use a different word.....like "mikes".

Should file a complaint with the FTC.

pinkman.gif

Loudninja

Sorry I didn't mean to seem rude, I guess I'm just still grumpy from E3 and other shows where people rush to make a thread about something without putting any links or information in it. Anyway, thanks for adding the trailer link to the OP!
Its cool. :)

DJ_Lae

Any new tracks being added with it or is it just a set of bikes to race on existing courses?

Sounds neat either way.

kanuuna

Seeing as they didn't show any new tracks, I'm guessing there aren't any.
I really want another new area. But this is still neat.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781

Those darn english people and their dumb conventions.

I haven't played enough of regular DC, have never had much interest in motorcycle racing games, yet I will still probably get this expansion.

Trippy, and the last thing I expected.

I wonder what happens when you crash... ragdolls? Or will it make the driver magically disappear?

Very interested to see how this works in terms of speed and camera angles and crashes and price and integration with DC.

I've not played the game since October of last year and I have the season pass. I don't think I'll recognize the game when I go back to it.

Top Bottom