• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub Bikes, a standalone expansion, is coming to PS4. Today.

Lemonte

bSr4qoZ.gif

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
12.183 GB.

90% done after not even 30 minutes on a 25 mbps connection. I'm a blessed one with psn speeds.
The PS4 patches are cumulative. Unless you never patched before you probably already had 10GB of additional patch data installed.

Melchiah

I'm a bit disappointed about this, as I'm far more interested in new tracks than vehicles. Hopefully they'll be coming later on.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Maybe they don't let you buy the standalone version if you have a digital Driveclub full or PS+ version.

You also couldn't buy the non-discounted Driveclub full version if you were a PS+ subscriber.

red731

Jup..whats up with the stand-alone version?

Bough and downloaded.

There is new "main screen" where you can choose DRIVECLUB or DRIVECLUB BIKES.

I have bouth bright, but buying only bikes would make DRIVECLUB grey if you get what I'm sayin.

Diving in.

eFKac

Got to admit even though the low quality stream it looked leagues better graphically than GT Sport, not that I expected any different.

But I remember one very vocal guy in a thread that will have a lot of crow to eat.

Hedrush

Even preparing the DC update is taking ages, hope I'll still be able to ride bikes tonight.

It took around 10 minutes for me. It must be checking to see how much of the 12.186GB you actually need. I had 10 of those gigs so only 2GB download which is taking approximately 45 minutes.

Top Bottom