• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT| Atom Bomb Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

emergencyiapb1.jpg

page1dbp2r.jpg

page2awz03.jpg

page317luf.jpg

page4wha0m.jpg

page5v6a1k.jpg

page7headkdqkg.jpg

page7images1zpg4.jpg

page8toptdbgx.jpg

page8midsmxbd.jpg

page8bottomo2bsd.jpg

page10razyn.jpg

Thoraxes

Fuck yeah.

My Pip Boy Edition is coming soon.

Let's do this.

Awesome job on the OP. Love how you totally nailed the aesthetic!

Yay! Nice OT!

The game unlocks on NZ Steam in a few hours, right? What's the best way to do a VPN to unlock it early?

Hasney

Cancelled my pip boy, just because I didn't realise it had an awesome fake manual for the device and coming from France, would be in French. But I'm pre loaded on PS4 and PC physical copy coming, so I'm goddamn ready for this.

SnakeEyes

Banned
My copy will arrive at about 7am on the courier... right while I'm getting ready for work. May as well take it with me, and stare longingly at it all day :-/

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Perfect time to become ill! Off work today. Might need to stay off tomorrow as well! ;) Never have I wanted to stay sick.

CloudWolf

Thaks to a crazy deal when I bought my XBONE (buy a console, get a free pre-order on any game), I got this for free. Let's see if it's worth a damn.

YOOOOOOO
We in this.
Tonite at 9 people.
Which will offer more entertainment?
The game or this OT which will no doubt be filled with shit posts and sodium.

packy34

Are there any downsides to using a VPN and unlocking the game early?

Not really. You'll just have to run Steam in offline mode until your region's official release after you unlock it. No one has ever been banned for unlocking games early if that's what you meant.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Still really don't know much about the game. Nothing has been spoiled for me. I've seen a load of screenshots but will be going in blind. Not read anything about perks/stats.

Nice job on the OT.

I'm pretty excited to actually fully experience a Fallout game after briefly borrowing 3 and hardly playing NV even though I own it on PS3 and Steam. My only worry is even starting on Survival the game will get too easy later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom