• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Hamill goes undercover as a Stormtrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alx

So those people never knew they met Mark Hamill ? Or did he tell them on the spot ? I can imagine them being mortified discovering it while watching the video. :p

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Mark Hamill is awesome. Great video.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I really might not have recognized him without the helmet on lmao

That beard or something

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
"C3PO?"

2015-12-0315_08_34-madss0y.png

Haha, great video.

Halcyon

He looks really good at the end of the video. I think i'd be okay with that Luke kicking some ass in Episode 8.

Amazing, it also autoplayed one with Harrison Ford that I hadn't seen. He genuinely seems to be enjoying all the fan attention, I always imagined he'd be reluctant to go into Star Wars again.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I really hope Luke has a big part in Awakens and the new trilogy. I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed on that.

wow I could definitely use that Hollywood treatment. Where do I sign up? ;-)

But seriously, really looking good again! he's always been on these lists showing former stars gone bad and I'm glad to see he's back in shape for the movies. And not even talking about superficial looks, but he just looks healthier this way in general.

LosDaddie

Banned
Cross-post from another thread;

May not be the best thread for this but...

John Boyega will be on Sway in the Morning today for you Sirius XM subscribers to talk about TFA. Channel 45. Should be good.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hot damn. Looking through the donations and people ate up the replicas of Kylo Ren's and Stormtrooper's helmet. I want that kind of income.

Just $15 from me. Omaze has been doing some pretty cool work lately. I remember not too long ago they hooked up with Treyarch for their zombies mode.

Also, Darth Vader's voice cracked me up.

Jintor

no mark hamil freakout reveals (although it probably wouldn't be as effective because his chiselled visage isn't as unchanging and recognisable as ol harrison) and no joker voice.

still a great stormtrooper tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom