• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta - All Code Begging Here

M.W.

Codes are being sent out today. Want one? Start begging.

Also, it is still possible to pre order via Amazon, get the code then cancel your order.

You won't be charged.

wghester

Neo Member
If it isn't any trouble, I'll receive a PS4 or Xbox One code PLEASE!

If I receive a code, I post a gif of a cute puppy!

Marvel

could never
What the hell I'll ask, PS4 code if possible, Xbox is also fine.

Much appreciated if I recieve one.

Codes are being sent out today. Want one? Start begging.

Also, it is still possible to pre order via Amazon, get code then cancel your order.

I really don't get why we have a code begging thread when people can do what you said with Amazon.

Are people that lazy they can't take 2-3 minutes at most to go to the site, pre order, cancel, and have their code in their email?

weshes195

Wait, don't give it to wghester, give it to me please. I somehow have an alt account? Didn't mean to sign in with that :/

Just order from amazon, receive key, cancel. What is so hard about that?

EU folks can pre-order also from psn, download the beta client and then cancel the pre-order.

You're getting charged nothing.

M.W.

I really don't get why we have a code begging thread when people can do what you said with Amazon.

Are people that lazy they can't take 2-3 minutes at most to go to the site, pre order, cancel, and have their code in their email?

It seems that way. I only made the thread because of everyone asking in the other threads.

I would ask for a PC key but I don't know if my years-old computer can run the game well enough to justify it.

Still, if you have one and you're willing to give it away to someone so they can test the performance, by all means send me a PM. It would be most appreciated.

Gurrry

Any type of code (ps4, xb1, or pc)! I can even trade you a code for paladins! I know its not really an equal trade but hey atleast its something!

Top Bottom