• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Review Thread

Impulsor

I know fuck all about naruto but the demo was a spectacle so I'm in day 1

I came in when UNS2 was released, never followed the series up until then. When I finished the game I started to read the manga because the game was spectacular and what I saw about the story was awesome.

People who play this game and are interested enough will be fine if they read the manga / watch the anime afterwards.

Aw shit, well that's okay I'll just enjoy the combat :D thanks for the heads up though.

I really should find the time and watch this show! love the art.

if wanna experience the story try playing the other storm games, 1,2,3 and 4 are good ways to see the story play out

Aw shit, well that's okay I'll just enjoy the combat :D thanks for the heads up though.

I really should find the time and watch this show! love the art.
From what I read, outside of movies, the tv anime has really inconsistent and often bad art. It also have ridiculous amount of filler story. The manga ended more than a year ago and the anime still hasn't ended because they keep making filler stuff and refuse moving the story forward.

If you like the art and interested at the story. Just go from the first Ultimate Storm game. The game told the story in a much better form than the anime.

Or read the manga.

Top Bottom