• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM TGS 2006 web site open

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
****! Why is Capcom`s shit always in flash?! I can`t see flash at work you asshats!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
whoa, a lot of interesting info in that website in the announcement section, especially DMC4 and Dead Rising ported respectively for the
hahahaha you fell for it!

Amir0x

Banned
DMC4
Monster Hunter Portable 2
Lost Planet
Phoenix Wright 4
God Hand
Some other DS game not sure
Power Stone Portable
Capcom Classic Collection

Vic

Amir0x said:
DMC4
Monster Hunter Portable 2
Lost Planet
Phoenix Wright 4
God Hand
Some other DS game not sure
Power Stone Portable
Capcom Classic Collection
Fixed

Vic

Amir0x said:
?

Edit: Guys, it's not like they're gonna show every game there they have. I'm sure they have surprise announcements/games
:lol dont even try, he writed Pheonix Wright 2 peoples, i win!!!

ethelred

Amir0x said:
Try what? :headscratch:

He means (in horrible Engrish, I might add) that the game listed there is Gyakuten Saiban 4, which is not Phoenix Wright 2.

Christ, Ami, it even has a massive 4 in the logo! :D

Amir0x

Banned
ethelred said:
He means (in horrible Engrish, I might add) that the game listed there is Gyakuten Saiban 4, which is not Phoenix Wright 2.

Christ, Ami, it even has a massive 4 in the logo! :D

yes but i have it listed as 4

Amir0x

Banned
you guys are all trying to band together to overthrow me and my accurately posting "4" ways, but you'll never win. GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS

duckroll

Those are all the playable games that Capcom just announced would be at TGS. There's no reason to believe that RE5 will be playable, since there's no indication that Capcom is planning on releasing that anytime soon. There might be a new trailer though.

Vic

duckroll said:
Those are all the playable games that Capcom just announced would be at TGS. There's no reason to believe that RE5 will be playable, since there's no indication that Capcom is planning on releasing that anytime soon. There might be a new trailer though.
we shouldn't except to see the shadow of RE5 for a long time, next TGS maybe, oh and btw duckroll, dont trust amir0x he's gonna cheat on you at the least excepted moment kthkbye

Odysseus

Banned
Amir0x said:
you guys are all trying to band together to overthrow me and my accurately posting "4" ways, but you'll never win. GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS

Actually, evil always triumphs because good is dumb.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Odysseus said:
Actually, evil always triumphs because good is dumb.

spaceballsdarthvaderob4.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
VicAlpha said:
:lol dont even try, he writed Pheonix Wright 2 peoples, i win!!!

What does writed mean?

duckroll

nubbe said:
What the hell...

It is not the kiddiz

It's totally kids. It's in Capcom's kid's corner and the entire series has a Saturday morning cartoon with every installment. There's one for Ryuusei coming too. :p

Top Bottom