• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 music composer returning to score Cyberpunk 2077

Pretty big interview with Marcin Przybylowicz who composed and is still composing [Blood and Wine] for The Witcher 3. He answers a lot of questions about the industry and confirms he's scoring Cyberpunk 2077. More here: http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=546

Are you thinking about Cyberpunk already?

My superiors already force me to do it, because I spend most of my time with Geralt; however, some first attempts with Cyberpunk were already made.
Credit to Dualshockers.

tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well he brought in Percival to do some music for W3, hopefully he takes a similar approach and gets Perturbator to do some tracks for this.

Lunar15

Hmm, I think W3's soundtrack excelled mainly due to the Percival tracks, not necessarily Marcin Przybylowicz. That said, the pieces he made were still pretty good. He still oversaw all of it, including Percival's stuff, so I expect really solid things.

I wonder how well he'll be able to hand a cyberpunk vibe. Big shift in tone from TW3.

I don't know enough about him to know if he has precedence in that genre or not.

I hope they feature at least one track from Perturbator.

There's a lot of stuff from the Hotline Miami soundtrack I'd like them to use as an influence for this score.

Also I'd love some stuff similar to what Tobacco is putting out, but that's just a personal favorite

Mman235

Witcher 3's soundtrack was one of the biggest pleasant surprises of the game (I was expecting generic fantasy hollywood stuff but it ended up having much more style than that), so good.

Raven117

Oh hell yeah!

Is this guy an in-house guy? Because if he is, he wont be for long. The OST for Witcher 3 is excellent.

eh idk... TW3 soundtrack was great and all but it was hard to listen to the music with that lady wailing in the background like she was giving birth.

I kind of preferred TW2 soundtrack.

Top Bottom