• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trillion: God of Destruction - Limited Edition announced

http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/trillion-god-of-destruction-limited-edition/

Full credit to Vanethyr for flagging this up, but they're a junior so they can't post a thread.

Wasn't sure where else to post this since I'm still a junior, but Iffy has confirmed they're releasing a Limited Edition in both the US and Europe:

qabIdfZ.png

Trillion 1,000,000,000,000: God of Destruction Limited Edition
(Preorder starts on 3/8/2016 @ 10am PST)

Includes:
+ Trillion 1,000,000,000,000: God of Destruction for the PlayStation®Vita system
+ Trillion Sticker Set
+ Trillion Official Artbook
+ Trillion Official Soundtrack
+ Trillion Beach Day Poster
+ Reversible Cover Sleeve
+ Collector's Box

Right before Trillion could devour it whole, we at Idea Factory International were able to rescue something special…

Straight from the circles of the Underworld, we are proud to reveal the Trillion: God of Destruction Limited Edition!

CcFWMdHUkAAKty4.png

Preorder starts:
- North America: Tuesday, March 8th at 10am PST
- Europe: Tuesday, March 8th at 12pm GMT

**Iffy’s European Online Store Page will be live on March 8th**

CcFWL8gUcAAQj8b.png

Collector’s Box
Keep the Underworld and its layers safe in this beautiful, sturdy box! Just make sure to keep it away from Trillion!

A7wSSnY.png

Trillion Official Artbook
Consume the layers of the Underworld with this hardcover artbook, featuring delicious illustrations, biographies, background images, and rough sketches from the game!

9YlJAmH.png

Trillion Official Soundtrack
Psych yourself up to face the one and only God of Destruction with 11 jams from the Underworld!

CcFWMBIUsAAUUpD.png

Trillion Beach Day Poster
It’s not all doom and gloom in the Underworld! Take the Overlords on a well-deserved break from fighting Trillion with a picturesque day at the beach in this bright and cheery, 11″x15.5″ poster!

CcFWMOBUUAE3jh_.png

Trillion Sticker Set (Shipped with order)
Not all of the Overlords can stick around in the game, but luckily they can stick around in real life with this sleek matte-finish sticker set! Now’s your chance to immortalize your favorite Overlords!

nfsg0QI.png

Reversible Cover Sleeve Art
Flip the cover sheet to enjoy the original Japanese standard edition package art on your retail copy of Trillion!

I stopped buying LE's a while back, but this is one game I'll make an exception for.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Very cool that the West gets an LE also. Great little unique game with a fantastic cast.

Shizuka

I wonder if their international shipping got better, it was ridiculously expensive before. Not like NISA Store's shipping didn't get really expensive either, it's becoming harder to justify buying these limited editions.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Looks very nice.

What else of note have they made?

I dunno the details but this game was developed by a team made of some of the good guys that made Disgaea games and ZHP(one of the best game ever and one of my all time favorites), infact Trillion seem to have more than one point in common with ZHP.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Trillion is such a cool concept, but that art. :(

NISA concepts are always so cool but the moe anime art really kills it. All the same, hopefully those that are into both really enjoy the game.

Trillion is such a cool concept, but that art. :(

NISA concepts are always so cool but the moe anime art really kills it. All the same, hopefully those that are into both really enjoy the game.

I'm assuming you're using "NISA" as a blanket term for moe games as they aren't involved with this at all.

Vanethyr

Thanks for the heads up (again). I haven't ordered anything from their store before, but it looks like it'll be £55 for me with shipping. If it was almost any other game I would've stuck with the regular edition, but yeah, this one's special.

You're welcome! ^_^

I was going to pick this up regardless out of my stupid obligation to collect Japanese games, but is it so good that it warrants a Limited Edition over a regular one? It's certainly reassuring if so!

Edit: Yay, post number 300! No more Junior status \o/

Vanethyr

I've never bought from IFFY do they charge immediately for pre-orders or do they charge when the game ships?

From their FAQ:

Q. Do you charge/bill for preorders when the order is placed, or on release date?

A. We do not bill you for pre-orders when you first place your order, but there will be a pre-authorization charge for the full amount of the order. This pre-authorization charge will be in place on your account for around 30-Days and while we will not remove funds from your account they will be ineligible to be spent elsewhere. At the end of the Pre-Authorisation you will be billed in full for the order and delivery charge.

If you have any special circumstances with your billing/payment, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you as best we can.

You're welcome! ^_^

I was going to pick this up regardless out of my stupid obligation to collect Japanese games, but is it so good that it warrants a Limited Edition over a regular one? It's certainly reassuring if so!

Edit: Yay, post number 300! No more Junior status \o/
Honestly, outside of reading a few positive reviews I don't really know how good it's going to be. But its concept + aesthetics are more relevant to my interests than any other game in recent memory, so I'd be kicking myself forever if I didn't get the LE and it turned out to be one of my all-time favs.

Also congrats on the promotion.

No set of girl figures? No buys.

The one LE I'd actually spend a ton of money on to get little figures of all the girls and they don't do it for this one.

Heresy!

As someone else said, I'm all over this game cause ZHP was fucking excellent in all aspects of the game be it plot, characters or gameplay and his other two games were pretty decent too.

Vanethyr

Thanks for posting, I couldn't find the FAQ (Their site seems to display oddly when I check it from work).

I'll just have to hope it's still in stock on Friday after I get paid.

No problem!

Fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before then, Megadimension took a few weeks to but I'm not sure how much they'd stock a Vita game versus a PS4 one :/

Honestly, outside of reading a few positive reviews I don't really know how good it's going to be. But its concept + aesthetics are more relevant to my interests than any other game in recent memory, so I'd be kicking myself forever if I didn't get the LE and it turned out to be one of my all-time favs.

Also congrats on the promotion.

Ah, makes sense, I'd certainly take the chance too if that was the case to save the frustration of having missed out on it. Here's hoping it's as good as it looks and sounds!

And thank you :3

For real?! Those are some insane delivery prices! It actually ends up more expensive than the EU version o_O

Top Bottom