• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Ocean 5 Trophy List surfaces

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Jolkien

As long as there's not the thing in SO4 of small battle achievement you have to get on every single character, I'll probably platinum it.

Zhao_Yun

https://www.exophase.com/game/スターオーシャン5-integrity-and-faithlessness-ps4/trophies/

Basically:

Complete the Enemy Encyclopedia (100%)
Complete the all the item lists (100%)
Complete all quests (100%)
Complete the Battle Collection (100%)
Finish the game in Universe
Get all individual endings

It's hard alright, but I don't think it's harder than SO4.

Complete the Battle Collection (100%) <-- I guess this is the trophy for the battle trophies?

As long as there's not the thing in SO4 of small battle achievement you have to get on every single character, I'll probably platinum it.

If the trophy I mentioned is what I am thinking, you might get disappointed :p

Jolkien

Complete the Battle Collection (100%) <-- I guess this is the trophy for the battle trophies?

If the trophy I mentioned is what I am thinking, you might get disappointed :p

I don't think I ever wished for someone on the internet to be as wrong as you are on this trophy :p

Fisty

Yeah Star Ocean games are a completionist's nightmare... they always make me pause when deciding whether to buy or not

I dont know why Tri-ace doesnt stick with the Resonance of Fate style ~100 hour platinums. This 500 hour bullshit is just too much

Zetta

I love this part of the game. I see the encyclopedia and I'm happy but man oh man that Complete the Battle Collection scares the hell out of me. I suffered so much with Star Ocean 4 and I got about 70-80 percent done, that's a lot of Kays

Top Bottom